Chapter 8

Scarlett POV

I woke up to a empty spot to my left. I guess Cameron had woken up already. Oh god what am i gonna do i tought to myself when all the memories from last night flashed in my head. I gave a hickey to my enemie. What in the world was even thinking. Ugh i feel like shit and im pretty sure I looked like shit also. I got up from my bed and headed to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and tooked off my clothes and got in.

After my quick shower i went to my closet and picked out what i was wearing today. I got a grey cropped hoodie and grey shorts. Once i put on my clothes i went to my jewelry box and got my belly button piercing and put it on. I headed downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning guys" i said to my gang and camerons gang. I also gave my guys a kiss in the cheek. I guess it was like a thing. Like i said this guys is my family, my only family since i didn't have my parents with me anymore. "Hey scar how you slept" Andy said "good how about you" i said while walking toward the kitchen closet and grabed the cereal . "Good even though Tyler over here was snoring" he said while the other guys chuckled. "Hey no i don't" Tyler said "sure you dont, i bet i could hear you from across the hall" Andy said "whatever" Tyler mumbled. I chuckled and grabbed milk from the fridge and a bowl. I poured my cereal and milk into the bowl. I walked to the table with my bowl of cereal.

"Anyways today is Sunday and i want to go to the gym also did you guys clean the house" i said while eating my cereal. "Yeah we did clean the house and i guess we can hit the gym for a bit" Andrew said "yeah because i think im getting a little bit fat" Aaron said. I chuckled "you barely noticed that" Adam said "hey you where supposed to say i look fine" Aaron said "its okay babe you look amazing" i told him.

"See how come yall cant be like Scarlett" he said. "Whatever crybaby" Adam said to him. While them two where arguing i was finishing my cereal. "Okay can we go to the gym now since im done with my breakfast and yall two are just bickering" i said to them "yeah let me just change into work out clothes" Aaron said and got up then all the guys got up and went to there room to change into there gym clothes. "Umm can we go with you guys since we also need to hit the gym" Cameron said "yeah sure" i said to him "alright im going to get my gym clothes and bag" i said to them "okay we are gonna see if the guys have extra gym clothes" Ryder said

I went to my room and grabed my gym bag. I went to my closet and grabed my gym clothes and put it in my bag. I got out of my room and ran downstairs to the kitchen so i can get my water bottle and put it in my bag. "Guys are yall ready" I screamed loud so they can hear me "jeez we are right hear you dont have to scream" "i think you burst my ear drum" Adam and Andrew said at the same time "sorry guys i didnt see you there" i apologized "its ok come on" Andy said
"I dont know about you guys but im ready to hit the gym" i said

•skip after the gym

Me and my gang got home around 3pm. Cameron and his gang had went to there house after we finish in the gym. "Hey guys can we trust the vipers?" Andy asked the guys "what do you mean?" Andrew asked "i mean one day there all pointing gun at us and the next 2 days there buddies with us" Andy said "no we can't trust them thats why i didn't suggest that we should work out in our gym since all of our weapons and gear is there" i said "i was gonna ask how come we didn't use our gym" Andy said "well now you know"

"Aaah okay" Andy said. It was now 4 in the afternoon and i wanted to have a movie marathon but i didn't know what movie. "Hey guys i want to have a movie marathon but i dont know what movie any suggestions" i asked the guys. "How about a scary movie marathon" Andy suggestes "yea im down" everyone said.

"Ill make the popcorn" Aaron said. "I'll go get Aaron's stash of candy" Andrew said while Aaron curseat him saying something like he was the one eating his candy and he needs a new hiding spot. "I'll get the movies" Adam said. "I'll get the snacks we have in the kitchen" Andy said. "I guess I'll set up the living room and tv"i yelled and started trowing pillows at the floor so it looks like a semi-bed.

 "I guess I'll set up the living room and tv"i yelled and started trowing pillows at the floor so it looks like a semi-bed

Once i was done the guys brought all the things and set them up at the table.

"Alright im going to start the movie anything you guys need" i asked them. They nodded there heads no so i started the movie.

~ 10 hours of screaming at the tv~

It was 1 am when the last movie finish. I looked around and all the guys where already alseep. My phone started ringing i checked who it was and it was my second in command. I know what you thinking. You have a second in command or i thought Aaron is your second in command. Well you are wrong. My ex is my second in command. Yeah i know why in the world is my ex is second in command.

  Well he isn't really a ex. He is more of a friends with benefits. I know what you guys are probably thinking and no i am not some slut or something. Lets just say in the gang industry theres no love or anything  like that. Thats why the guys dont have girlfriends they have there flavor of the week. Yea i know thats sick and all but it better than a innocent dying. We might be heartless and cruel but we never kill inoccents. The ring from my phone brought me back to reality.

I picked up my phone " hey colt" "hey scar" "whats wrong why you calling" "what i cant just call my girl and say hi i miss you, how is it over there" "Derek im being serious whats wrong and where are you" "babe we are in a plane" "why, where are you heading to" "the queen some how found out that we didnt leave and she kicked us out so we are in a plane heading to LA" "what, how and when are you landing".

"like i said scar i dont know and in about 6 hours" "ugh, how come you are telling me this so late" "im sorry i just didn't know how to tell you" "its okay ill tell the guys that we are picking you guys up around 7 okay" "yeah okay bye love sleep well" "bye colt sleep well or at least try to sleep" i hanged up on him and woke up the guys.

  " alright guys so the rest of the gang are coming here tomorrow morning because the queen found out there where still there so we are picking them up around 7 so get enough sleep understood" i told them. And they just said yeah or cool and went to there bedroom. I went to my bedroom. I started the shower and took a quick shower. I changed into some shorts and one of the guys shirt. I got to bed and fell asleep the minute i my head hit the bed.

Hey guys sorry if the chapter was really short but I will be updating very soon.  I hopeyall are enjoying my book so far and if you have any ideas or comments leave it on the comments or send me a message. Have a wonderful day or nigh. Xoxo.   - Jennifer_Lawley