Chapter 4

Scarlett POV

Ugh where is that annoying sound coming from. I woke up to my annoying alarm clock telling me is time to wake up and go to school. I turn off my alarm clock and dragged my self out of my comfortable bed towards the shower, turning the shower on and waiting till it warms up. Once the water was warm i took off my clothes off and got in the shower and relaxed my muscles.

I love the feeling of warm water running down my body.
I grabbed my vanilla bean shampoo and shower gel and washed my hair and body. After im washed off i shave everything and get off the shower. I wrap my purple towel around my body and walked into my bedroom, looking for clothes in my walk-in closet.

I looked around my closet for something to wear for my first day at California High. I stopped at my left side of my closet and found exactly what I wanted to wear. I got a red crop top with a sipper in the middle and a black skirt with my favorite leather jacket. After changing i did my hair, i went for beach wave curls and a black bow cuz you still have to look a bit girlie. Next i did my make up, i did a nice smokey eye shadow and a winged eyeliner then put a layer of mascara.Once done with my eyes i put on my red lipstick and painted my nails red. After i got ready i put on my red heels and went down stairs to the kitchen where the guys were arguing about who is riding with who.

Once they where done arguing and figured out whos riding with who we eat breakfast and got up and ready to go to school. We headed to our garage and got into the cars. Andrew, Adam and Andy are riding together and Aaron and I are riding together. I got into my black Lamborghini with Aaron and Andrew got into his black camero

Scarlett's Lamborghini

Andrew's Camero

We started the cars and headed to our new school

We started the cars and headed to our new school... welp this is gonna be a awsome year,note the sarcasm. I turn on my radio and one dance by drake came on. I turn the volume all up and started singing the song until we got to the school gates. It was extremely funny because you can see all the girls pulling down there shirt so there breast can show a little and the guys with there mouth wide open. You can tell the girls think that the people who own this cars are guys which there mostly right but one of the cars is mine.