Chapter 14

Scarlett's P.O.V

After that little scene with Stacy. The gang decided to do that robbery we had planned. We got into our cars and headed toward the gang base. We had finally arrived after 40 minutes since we did stop for food. Finally, we are gonna show these people who are the best. We got inside and got all our stuff ready. I was wearing black leather legging with a black tank top and my black leather jacket.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and I did my reaper make up. For the final touch, I put on my fake contacts which by the way I freaking love them. I gather all the paint and went towards the guys to do the same reaper make up I had. I went to the table full of guns and choose a handgun and my trusty knives. The guys got an MPSK and an M14A1 for guns and dressed in all black. "All right I put on the fake plates on the cars just in case we get chased" Jasper said. 

I nodded and went outside to put all the stuff on the trunk. We had decided to take two black Lamborghini, mines and Aaron's since he is the third fastest driver in the gang colt being second. Colt would have driven one of the cars but I need him getting the stuff ready so we can get in and out as fast as possible. "ALL RIGHT LET'S GO" colt yelled out.

We all got in the cars drove towards the bank. Once we got there we got to business. We slammed in and held out our guns. "EVERYBODY GET DOWN TO YOUR KNEES AND HANDS UP" Colton yelled out. Everyone got in their knees and started crying or shaking in fear. "Andrew check their pockets and keep your eyes on the cops" I said and went toward the vault with Colton "you ready" Colton asked. 

We nodded and he put the small explosive on the vault. It made a loud boom and the vault opened. Aaron gave us the bag he brought and started filling them up with money. "Ima bring my car to the back and write the message on the side of the building" I told l the guys and they simply nodded. I quickly opened the back doors and ran toward the car. Once I got in I drove it towards the back car and yelled out for the boys that I brought the car.

i grabbed the bag of spray paint I had on the trunk and went to a wall where people can see the message. Thank God I'm a good drawer and I can do it fast. Once I was done I looked over my masterpiece and I was satisfied with it. I went back inside and helped the guys put the bags inside the car. Once we were done the rest of the gang came rushing out the backdoor and got inside the car. 

We started hearing sirens in the far distance so we got in the car and drove off. We made it to the gang base without being followed. Now you may be wondering if people know that we are the reapers why would I put that warning on the wall and why don't just come and arrest us. Well, it's simple we have people with the police. I know I know you don't believe me but we do and it so happens to be one of our members.

So we all fine and should be getting all clear text by him in one, two, three. *ting* "hey rob said it's all clear" Colt said. See what did I say. The only reason why Rob is in the police force is that he still has a clean record since he does not really get into the really dirty business, he just clears up or problems. Cool right, that's why we never really get arrested since he cleans it all up like it never happened. "Yo I'm low-key hungry" Aaron said. 

Of course, he would be hungry at a time like this. "Let's drop the cash at the save and then we can go get something to eat" Colt told him. "How much cash do you think we stole" Andrew asked " I say about one million may be less" Andy said. Now, what are we gonna do with one million dollars, well we split it up evenly with whoever came and helped out and if we can't split it up evenly we get the closest as even as we can and the rest is sent to a donation center.

We got to the save and opened it. We keep all the valuable stuff there. "Okay so this was a successful mission so I think I deserve food" Aaron said. "Okay we get it, Aaron, you hungry we get it" I said to him since he is getting a bit annoying. "Jeez okay, I get it" Aaron said while lifting his hand in surrender and chuckling. I shake my head and went back to putting the money in the safe. 

"Alright guys we each get ten thousand and the rest is going for donations" I announced as I closed the save. Every one cheer and started going to the cars so we can get food. I rolled my eyes and started heading to my car. I started driving to Taco bell cuz you know a bitch is craving Taco Bell. I finally got there and went through the drive-thru. "Hello welcome to Taco Bell can I take your order" a guy voice came through the intercom. "Yes can I have five Fiery Doritos loco tacos, one beefy nacho griller, one order of nacho supreme and a large mountain dew blast" I said. "Will that be all mam" he responded back "yes thank you". Ay don't judge me I'm a grown woman. I drove up to the window and paid for my food. I got my food and drove home.

Finally home sweet home. I got out of the car with my food of course and went inside. Half of the guys were already there basically pigging out with there food. I walked up to my room and started doing more gang business like setting up the meeting with other gangs. Let me tell you. this is very stressful but hey I love this "job". I had already set up a meeting with a drug lord and a gang from the neighboring city.

I check my clock and it was already twelve, I guess time for bed. I'm still debating if this move was a good choice since I have to deal with new gangs trying to overrule my gang. not that I'm scared or anything but its just boring yet a bit funny seeing them try to take over my gang. back in London, a gang was trying to bribe my guys to hand me over them to them and that they will be able to join there gang one they take over. let's say that just ended with them dying and us gaining new recruits and land.

I mean don't get me wrong they were actually a good gang and we use to be alliance back then but after a while their leader change and well you see where that got him at. Then there was another gang that thought that since I was a girl that I was weak and they "tried" to corner me in an alley and "tried" to kill me and well that ended up with all of them dying in a slow cruel way for thinking that I was weak. I guess that's how I got my nickname "The Reaper" since well obviously my gang is named "The Grim Reapers" and well I'm just a cruel and heartless person well at least that's what people say.

Okay i really need to go to bed or else i will wake up grumpy and if you already think im just a grumpy person in general well you do not want to see me when i dont get my beauty sleep. i just got chills lets not get to that dark place. Anyways i turned off my laptop and orginized all my papers and put them away. once i was done doing that i went to the restroom and turned on the hot water so i can take a quick shower. once i was done with that i changed into some shorts and a tank top and went to bed.

Tomorrow will be a long day since everyone will know what happened today. They will also be wondering why the hell we haven't been arrested. I mean they can go ahead and arrest us but will be out in two days top. So theres honestly no reason to even bother to arrest us. I guess we will see what goes down tomorrow. And with that thought in my mind I fell asleep in an endless slumber with all my demos.

~~Hey guys sorry I havent been updating but I will be from now on. Also sorry if this is a horrible written chapter I've been having trouble coming up with Ideas lately, but it seems like they are all starting coming back so expect me updating once in a while.~~