Chapter 15

Scarlett's pov

Have you ever just woken out of nowhere and you just automatically start thing about what's happening in your life. Whether you made good or bad decisions or you wake up thinking that something wonderful is going to happen. Yeah well, that's not what's happening to me. Tell me why in world I wake up to "Can't hold us" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis blasting on the speaker at five in the fucking morning. Ugh, I swear these guys are either going to be the death of me or I will be the cause of there death. Let me tell you I'm leaning more towards the latter one.

"GUYS TURN THAT SHIT DOWN DON'T YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP YOU BASTARDS" I screamed out from my bed hoping that they can hear me over the music. I'm guessing they did since they lowered it to a tolerable volume. I looked over my clock and noticed that I won't be able to get much sleep if I try to go back to sleep. So I just got up and started getting ready. I took my usual shower and blow dried my hair. I was debating on what to wear but ended up choosing black jeans with a grey crop top and of course my signature leather jacket. For makeup, I just did my foundation, concealer, contour, and highlight with winged eyeliner and a burgundy color lipstick. (picture of her outfit is on top)

Once I was done with all of that I put on my black high top converse and made my way downstairs for breakfast. I got to the kitchen, Andy was making breakfast and Colt was doing who knows what on the computer. "Holo my beautiful people" I said to them while I grabbed a banana cuz you know why not. "Hey" but Andy and Colt said without paying attention. I rolled my eyes and made my towards Colt. "Hey what are you doing" I asked while giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Nothing just going through information about The Midnighters" he said while flipping through some papers.

I just nodded and took a seat and grabbed my breakfast. "Scarlett you where supposed to wait for the other guys to come down so we can all eat together" Andy whined. "But they are taking to long and I'm hungry" I whine back. He groaned and said fine, I started digging into my food and let me tell you HEAVEN. Ugh, I swear I'm going to marry that man. "Dammit Andy are you sure you don't want to get married to me" I said as I took another bite of my food and moaned. He let out a chuckle "Yes I'm sure Scarlett, but if I dont find someone I'm all yours" he said and winked. I chuckled and winked back.

One by one the guys started coming down and dig into there breakfast. "Hey scar don't we have that fucking practice for the talent show today" Jace said "oh yea we do how could I have forgotten about that" I said mostly to my self. The talent show will be in about two more days. I know that fast but I mean making up a dance isn't that hard and you are working in big groups so technically it should only take you at least 2 days but hey that's just my opinion. I know some people take a week to come up with a full dance but for us, it takes about 2 to 3 days since we have a lot of dance we can use or merge together into one big dance.

"Do you think they heard about the bank robbery" hunter asked. "Yeah I'm pretty sure, I mean its been all over the news"
Jasper said. And its true the whole thing about the bank robbery is all over the new. They know who did it but they are too scared to come up to us. I guess our reputation does follow us where ever we go. "Alright, guys y'all ready for school" Andrew asked. We just gave him a glare for asking such a stupid question. Of course, we are not ready for school. Who would be, I just want to go back to my bed and sleep.

He got the memo and lifted his hand in surrender saying sorry. We just shake our heads and made our ways to our cars. "Guys I'm riding my motorcycle if y'all wanna ride yours go ahead" I told the guys I got on my motorcycle. They nodded and got into there motorcycles. I put on my helmet started the motorcycle and drove off. The guys did the same and were trailing behind me. We speed our way towards school. Once we got there everyone was outside talking to there group of friends. We roared our engine announcing we where here. Everyone turned their heads towards us with wide eyes and a hint of fear.