Chapter 9

Scarlett POV

I woke up around 5:50 so i could take a quick shower and start waking up the boys. I swear those boys can sleep trough anything. One day there was a huge storm in London and the guys slept trough the storm. They didn't even move a bit and i was here awake because the thunder was so loud. I swear the house move a bit. Okay maybe didnt move but it felt like it.

The guys had finally woke up and got ready, so i went to turn on my car and wated for the guys. after 10 minutes the guys finally came down. "Andrew can you take your car" i asked him. "yeah" he replied. "kay race you there" i yelled and got on my car. in my car i had Aaron riding shotgun and Adam in the back. Andy went with Andrew because Andrew didn't want to be alone. We drove down the driveway and thats where the fun began.

~At the airport ~

we got to the airport in 2 hours even though its 3 hours away from our house and of course i won the race.
right now me and the guys are waiting in the gate for the rest of the gang to land. In the meantime Aaron decided to get us coffee since we didn't have any breakfast. since its monday and we have school, i decided to call the school that we are not coming so the gang can pack and get comfortable.

also since the whole gang is here i have to look for a gang base. which i was think like a warehouse or something but i have to discuss it with the guys. taking me out of my toughts Aaron came with McDonald's and Starbucks. "okay guys i brough breakfast burrito and sandwiches. i also brough Starbucks." Aaron said while putting the food in the little table they have next to the chairs.

all the guys cheer and got 2 burritos each and there coffees. i on the other hand got a sandwich vanilla bean Frappuccino. we ate while we waited for the plane to land. it was exactly 7 am so they schould land any minute. for the meantime ill tell you something about the rest of the guys
there's 10 guys. of course you know 5 of them but the others ones are Derek Colton Grey and his cousin Ashton Grey then theres Jasper cruz and his brother Jace Cruz and lastly Hunter Levi.

it was 7:10 and Colt texted me that they have landed. "guys the gang landed already" i told the guys "finally i can go back to sleep" Aaron said "yes thank god" Andy said while stretching. we where looking around the crowd of people to see if we spotted the gang. " i see them" Adam yelled while running towards them. we ran behind him and in 4 minutes we where in front of them.

"Colt!!!" i squealed while giving Colton a big bear hug "hey love, i missed you" colt said while giving me a small peck in the lips. "Alright guys keep it PG please" Adam said "oh you mean like this" Colton said and then gave me a long kiss. "ok ok we get it" Adam yelled out "aww its okay Adam you will find someone" i said while patting his head. "Whatever" he said back. "dont whatever me young man" i told him while giving him a scowl look.

"Alright alright but can we go home already im tired" Adam whined. "okay c'mon guys i have to go and buy a base for the gang and enroll the guys to school" i said "we have to go to school!!" Jasper whined. "yes but ill try to get yall the classes we have" i said to Jasper "alright i guess" he said.

"Alright gang lets head home i gotta look for a gang base so we can start missions" i told the gang. we started walking towards the cars. we got in and raced to the house. "alright guys please dont make a mess in the house while i look for gang bases" i told the as soon as we got inside the house. "alright we gonna look for our rooms first and then hit the pool" the guys said "alright but ima need my second in command so we can search for the bases" i told the guys and went upstair to my room.

"alright lets get searching" Derek came in "Mkay i was thinking for like a modern place" i said "yea i like that and maybe one with a big garage so we can keep all of our cars in there" Derek responded "okay i think i have one" i said as i scroll through the pictures. "alright let me see" "here scroll trough the pictures" i said while giving him the laptop. "I like it lets go with that one" he said "okay well we done here tou can go hang with the guys before it gets dark" i told him "alright see you at dinner love" he said and left to the pool.

now i have to enroll the guys to school, so they can go tomorrow with us and i have to buy the warehouses and all the technology we need. I enrolled the guys to school so i went downstairs to start dinner. i decided to make Fettuccine Alfredo. i got all the ingredients and started making it.

~ 1hr later~

i finally finish making the Fettuccine Alfredo and let me tell you it smells and looks soo good. i went outside to the backyard and called the guys to come inside and eat dinner. i set up the plates and served the guys as they sat down. "damm scar this is delicious" Aaron said "thx so we have school tomorrow so eat and then go to bed"  i said "ok mom" "ok mam" "alright boss" some of the guys said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and started eating and making small conversations with the guys. "alright guy im heading to bed whos next to do the dishes" i asked the guys "Me" Andy said "alright can you wash them before you go to bed please" i asked "yeah" he responded back "alright good night guys remember we have school tomorrow" I said and went to bed.

~ Sorry guys i haven't been able to update lately. i have been busy with school and projects for my photography class but i will try to update. Also im sorry this chapter kinda sucks i will try better next time and alot of you guys want me to do a chapter of Cameron's pov. so i will do it for the next chapter hope you have an amazing day or night.