Chapter 13

Scarlett's P.OV

I woke up with a killer headache and a tone arm wrapped around my waist. All of last night's memories flashed in my head. I let out a groan and looked for my phone. It was around 7 in the morning. Even when I have a hangover I'm still an early bird. I also had some miss calls and texts from the guys. Most of the texts said where the fuck am I and other stuff. One of them said to meet up at school. Great, they want me to go to that.

I lift up Xavier's arm and tried to wake him up so he could give me a ride to school. "Xavier wake up I need a ride to my school" I said while shaking him. He just let a groan and turned around. I let out a groan and straddled him. "Xavier as much as I will love to stay here and sleep I have to meet up with the guys since they are looking for me," I said in his ear. He let out another groan and sat up. "Fine I'm up, also why are you straddling me" he asked. "Because you wouldn't wake up, why do you have a problem with it," I said raising one of my eyebrows. "NO, I mean no I don't but I do have a problem with you leaving" he said while grabbing my hips. "Hmm and why's that" I asked giving him my best innocent eyes. "Because I prefer you in my bed with me" he whispers in my ear. "Well suck it up, cuz I have to go to the hell hole" I said while getting off of him. " damm you still have to go to that" Xavier asked "yes I do and I also need a shower" I said. "Ok well my shower is in that door there and I'll get you something from one of my gang members closet" he said and walked out.

I went inside the restroom and took a quick shower. By the time I was done Xavier had knocked on the door saying he had clothes for me. I wrapped a towel around my body and opened the door. "so Rosie gave me some shorts and a new pair of underwear" he said while giving me the stuff "umm what am I going to wear for a shirt"I asked "oh yea you can borrow one of my shirts or a hoodie" he said "umm I'll take the hoodie now if you don't mind I need to change" I said and close the bathroom door. I dried my body and open the packet of fresh underwear and put them on. Then I put my lacey bra and the shorts they gave me. I opened the door and walked out only to see Xavier shitless. "Sorry didn't know you where changing" I said " it's ok I was just changing my shirt since I had gotten vodka on it from last night" he said "Ok well can I have that hoodie since I'm not planning to go to school with only a bra and shorts" I had told him. "Yea sorry forgot, umm I have it in my car" he said "oh ok well can I have one of your shirts then" I asked him. He gave me a white t-shirt and I quickly put it on "alright I guess I'm ready" I told him "alright let's get going" we walked towards his car and let me tell you what a gorgeous car he has. We got in and started heading towards my school. Good thing it was still early so class hasn't started.

It took us about 10 minutes to arrive at my school mostly because Xavier was speedy but who cares. As always everyone turned around to see who's car was this. We had finally parked so I got out. "Thanks for the ride" I had told Xavier. "Its okay also do you still want that hoodie" he said. I thought about it for a minute and decided to take it. "Yeah sure thx" I said and grabbed the hoodie from his hand "Alright I'll see you later Ms. Lawley" he said while giving me a wink and drove off. "SCARLETT GRIM COLLINS" oh shit I'm in trouble. Everyone in the parking lot turned around to the person who was yelling. Which was Derek welp I'm fucked aren't I. "Hey colt how you been" I said and gave him sheepish smile "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW IVE BEEN YOU WENT MISSING LAST NIGHT AND YOU COME HERE WITH XAVIER DID YOU LEFT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT WHAT THE FUCK WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING" Derek screamed.

I was furious that he was screaming at me because I left with Xavier. "First of all colton remember who you are screaming at, you might be my second in command but I'm still your boss and secondly yes I left with Xavier and no I was not thinking clearly since I was drunk but that still does not give you the right to scream at me in front of everyone" I told him "look sorry I know I shouldn't be screaming at you but you had me worried actually you had us all worried" he said calmly "I'm sorry I know I should have told you guys that I was leaving but like I had said I was drunk. You know if I was a little bit sober I would have told you guys."yes we know scar" one of the boys had said. "Alright then classes are starting so let's go" Derek said and we walked to class.