Chapter 12

Scarlett POV

It was 1 in the morning and i was wide awake. i couldn't fall back to sleep even though I try so hard. right now I was wrapped around Colts arms and staring at the ceiling. I had to do something I couldn't stay still and I didn't want to wake up Colt. I had decided to go for a run. I tried as carefully as I can to move Colts arm from my waist. now you may be wondering why I was ok with colt sleeping with me. The answer to that question is I'm use to it. now how am I use to is because when Colt was small he had experienced some things that kid should never have experienced. He had seen his mother and father get shot by a gang leader. His parents had gotten involved with the wrong people without knowing. one day the gang leader came to there house and shot his parents without noticing Colt being there.

After all of that he has been having nightmares ever since that day that's why whenever he has them he comes to my bedroom and lays with me. apparently it calms him down knowing someone is there with him and he is not alone. which I understand I've been through that with my mom and dad and let me tell you its hard.

After a good 5 minutes I had finally gotten out of colts arm and went to my drawer to get my running clothes and my running shoes from my closet. I put it on and left a note just incase colt doesn't sense me with him and he wakes up. I carefully opened the door and not before grabbing my phone, watch and earphones. Also a small speaker just incase I'm in a mood to dance. I went downstairs and grabbed my house keys knowing ill be back before someone wakes up. I started warming up by doing some stretches. about a good 5 minutes I was done stretching so I started with a light jog.

I was doing about 20 minutes of jogging so I started speeding up to the point where I was running. I saw a park up ahead so speed up a bit more. I was listening to the beat of the music which pumps me up more. once I got to the park there was a cement basketball court. it was good place to dance since it was big and there was no one there. I got the little speaker that I had brought knowing i was gonna end up dancing.

I connected my phone to the speaker and put on some music to dance to. Havana by Camila Cabello was playing so I started dancing to it trying to get lost with the music. I had so much in my mind and I didn't even knew i had. all I knew was that I had to dance. I had to release all my stress and the only way I could was by dancing or fighting. I didn't know where I could find a underground fighting place so I just danced until I couldn't anymore.

I was there for 2 hours and it was currently 3:00 in the morning and I was still wide awake. I started jogging towards the house and went to the garage once I got there. I got in my car and drove towards the gang warehouse. I went inside and sat on the computer chair doing paper work and other gang related stuff. I checked our bank accounts and notice we are starting to run low on cash. I started planning for a bank robbery and also for a drug deal since we where running low on it to. No we don't do drugs we only buy them and then sell them for a higher price. That's how we make money I mean we usually don't rob banks but I'm planning this to let LA gangs know that the Grim Reapers are here and we are gonna take over because why the flipping fucks not. Sorry excuse my French.

I had arrange a drug meeting with the Hell wood gang around 10pm. Apparently they are one of the best drug dealers in LA. I started planning the bank robbery. I was gonna need one of the guys to go in to see how many security cameras, officers and tellers there is. Also choose which bank we are robbing. It was currently 4 in the morning I needed to head back before anyone wakes up. I locked the warehouse and drove back home. Once I got to the house I parked my car and went inside quite as possible. I went to my room and I got in the shower took a long shower.

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my walk in closet. I put on my undergarment and then a white crop top and some black ripped skin jeans.