Out of place

Slamming the front door still a bit riled up from the Blossoms

Slamming the front door still a bit riled up from the Blossoms. "Calm down what's gotten you upset" I viciously throw the keys at Auberon and go to walk away only to have my wrist grabbed by him and thrown back. I push him and manover my foot so he falls backwards before walking upstairs. I need a moment at least before dealing with all this chaos. Taking a deep breath and walking downstairs after changing and putting my stuff away. "Mind telling us why you aggressively threw your brother to the floor" Mum interrupts my solitude "I tripped him moved my foot behind his so when he stepped backwards he fell" I saw dad smirk before he could get a world out mother hit him. "This isn't good we can't have them turning on each other" "calm down it's a sibling fight not murder least we now know she can protect herself" "thank you daddy" I smile at him "why did you do it" "I was a bit angry when I can home he was pushing my buttons I just snapped...it's just that I was trying to do good help someone but no their parents got in the way and ruined it...I actually thought for a moment we could be friends no matter what they say I know that this towns views matter...their parents kinda control them and it just drove me crazy when they call us a family of criminals stupid Blossoms" I ramble not realising what I was saying until my dad cuts my off. "Blossoms you were with the Blossoms" I put my head down in shame. "I'm sorry it's just that Cheryl and Jason were nicer than anyone else at school apart from Jug and Casp of course I just" "wanted more friends" I nod agreeing to my mothers words causing them both to sigh. "Go to bed its late and you have school tomorrow we will talk about this in the morning" I nod not wanting to make the situation worse "I'm sorry" mum comes over to kiss my head whispering a goodnight in my ear. Dad on the other hand just looks at me with utter disappointment causing tears to leak out of my eyes "goodnight Marlee" I nod walking up to my room. This was the first night in years my dad hasn't kissed my head goodnight and it hurt. Crying myself to sleep thinking over how much I disappointed my family.

Groaning as the light hits my face. Getting up almost immediately wanting this day to be over. Doing my usual routine of showering, brushing teeth, getting dressed and makeup before going downstairs. Sighing as I grab a juice and sitting in the living room. "What's wrong princess" smiling at my mother who cared more about everybody else than herself. "I feel like I disappointed you guys like I let the family down...I'm just out of place now" my mother comes over and hugs me "you would never be out of place you are more apart of this family than you think" smiling tearfully at her "were not mad at first sure but we know why you did it...I don't want you going to throne hill ever again but you can associate with the twins" my dads voices cuts through the air. My face instantly lights up, I get up and hug him. "Thank you" "just be careful" I nod showing that I understood before following Aurora and Auberon to the truck.

School was hell like always. Lunch came around with a breeze. Looking out across the oval to see Jason and Cheryl waving me over, looking at Jughead and Caspian who I always sit with. As if asking him if it's ok, they nod before turning away knowing how I need to do this. "I don't hate you guys just your parents" the smile and hug me the moment the words left my mouth.