What is normal

Mum took the liberty of enrolling Emerald in a daycare three days a week as my dad confirmed he would be home

Mum took the liberty of enrolling Emerald in a daycare three days a week as my dad confirmed he would be home. I was wearing a promise ring I was given but I didn't know whether it was from the man I was in love with. The family was back to normal well relatively. Castillo lived in the trailer park with Rebecca, Luke lives in the apartments above the cafe it .The apartment has an extra room for Bailey when he has him, which is half the week. Orion lives alone by the Whyte Wyrm with plenty of room for anyone of us when we want. Auberon and Aurora still live at home with me and our parents. Nikolai moved in after Christmas having drama at his law school but not going into it. And last but not least Emerald goes between home and Orion's as he is her father but spends most of the time with us. I was five month and showing. I had taken the DNA test but don't get the results until this afternoon. So right now I'm left with fluffy jumpers and that kind of thing. Just a week longer than everyone can know. I knew Cheryl hadn't spoken to Jason still pissed over the Polly thing but I knew it was only a matter of time. It was about Polly and she had vanished before Christmas so not long. My grandparents had given me a gift an amazing one. I just didn't know what to do with it yet.

It was normality or as normal as I could get. I was honestly forcing it. I didn't want to be here sitting in biology listening to my teacher go on and on about something relating to blood. I just knew the smell was making me feel sick. If it wasn't for Caspian subtlety spraying something every thirty seconds than I would have vomited. I didn't care I planned on dropping out all honesty. Although my parents will probably have something to say. My mother will probably have me go SSH. And have Orion or Auberon grow up or try to have them grow up enough to look after two to three child below the age of four.

"Are you ok" I was alone in the auditorium, sitting in the middle of the basketball court where the starting circle is. I look up tears in my eyes "no Casp I trying so desperately to be normal and pretend nothing is happening but it is" I burst into tears making him sigh and drop his bag sitting beside me "everything is a mess and I have been terrible to you" he laughs confusing me "you have been a typical drake stop apologising" I nod "what do you want" I look up confused before following his eye line to see Archie standing there. "Nothing" he goes to leave "oh no you want to say something say it" "you really want to know what I think" Caspian gets up leaving me there with dried tear streaks down my face. "Say it" he gets right in Archie's face "your hanging out with a whore when you claim to be our friends" Caspian hits him making me jump up "she is not a whore" "oh yeah why are you protecting a pregnant girl" I gasp Caspian glances at me "how do you know" "everyone knows" we nod looking at each other "just like the fact your sleeping together" now it's my turn to laugh "were not sleeping together" I said shaking my head "why else would he hangout with you over us" "A she's my best friend b I'm not friends with Jason never have been just Chuck Reggie Mosse and some of the other football team yes but not you and Jason actually I hate the guy" I grab his hand pulling arm away leading him out of the gym. "Come with me to get the results" he nods we both leave not staying any longer.