House of the past

The house was bursting with energy

The house was bursting with energy. Your could hear our mother laughing, the loud music, our father yelling and laughing, Lukas yelling along side our father. The sight was anything but what we expected from the noise. There our mother was in the middle of the kitchen dancing with Orion, very strangely dancing. Dad and Lukas were off to the side joking around making the two who were dancing laugh. It was perfect in my opinion. I had never known anything other than this. A loud lively house. Dad joking, Mum spreading love and music, Lukas was joining in on one of the two, Orion was the biggest goofball in the family beside Auberon only difference was that Auberon was the quieter one, Aurora and I were always dramatically dancing or laughing. It was full of life and energy. Seeing us Mum immediately moved towards us wrapping her arms around me making me dance causing me to laugh. Aurora grabs Auberon forcing him to dance beside us for a minute. Soon the minute was over, the laughter was gone. All that could be heard was the now soft music playing in the background. "So how was school" Mum asked kindly like she does everyday "good hung out with Casp most of the day" I shrug the only person who knew what really was happening, in other words me skipping half the day with Caspian was Castillo. Only because he caught us one day though and I'm pretty sure Lukas has an idea but hasn't said anything. "Good" Aurora nodded "got things to do" I grab my bag and go up and went to my room.

Marlee's room

Marlee's room

Aurora's roomLaying on my bed grabbing my computer

Aurora's room
Laying on my bed grabbing my computer. A message pops up confusing me. No one other than Jughead and Caspian ever message me, Aurora only messages me with random jokes. Everyone just messages my phone.

Juggiebug: rumour has it your tutoring a Blossom
Me: that is true
Juggiebug: you sure that's a good idea a Drake and a Blossom
Me: combination for destruction if you ask me but oh well

But that wasn't the only one the other confused me a little

Unknown: it's Jason just wondering when we are going to do the tutoring hung
Me: how bout tomorrow arvo
Me: how did you even get this email message base thing
A Blossom: yeah tomorrow is fine
A Blossom: Cheryl gave it to me

I was extremely confused how did Cheryl have this address. My eyes widen in realisation. She probably got Olivia to steal it from Caspian, they are conniving bitches. I start to panic. Opening his messages just makes it worse. There is everything from gossip to us making plans.

Me: your sister broke into this to get my email and number (info) for Cheryl who gave it to Jason
Casp: yeah I found her yesterday
Me: all our messages about the Blossoms, her how we don't go to school thank god mine is password protected
Casp: mine is to but the bitch figured it out and don't worry about the messages she hasn't said anything we'll see tomorrow and we know if my parents find out yourse will and we're probably screwed
Me: yeah banned from seeing each other and they would probably go all nazi make sure we go to every class
Me: my dad would probably make me go to school at south side high so Mum can make sure I actually go to class
Casp: lord what would I do without you gtg talk later

I lay smiling like I always do when I talk to him. It feels like him and Lukas are the only ones that truely get me with the exception of Oliver, Castillo and Aurora . My parents have to many kids one sometimes goes unnoticed every so often. But that doesn't mean they don't shower them with an infinite amount of never ending uncontrollable love. Of course it's better than it was when we were young, back then it was crazy no one could keep up with anything that was going on. Now it's just Aurora, Auberon and i as everyone else has moved out. Lukas at our grandparents mansion, Castillo lives in the trailer our parents use to live in and Orion lives in an apartment near the Whyte Wyrm with some serpent friends of his.