Twins

I sit in the doctors office watching my mother excitedly watch the screen

I sit in the doctors office watching my mother excitedly watch the screen. Dad couldn't come as Elara decided to get sent to the principals office for some reason, not to sure why. I wasn't doing anything so I offered knowing my mother wanted someone there. Specifically someone who would keep a secret until after her and dad spoke. I hold her and as we watch the baby. The doctor moves the wand causing us to gasp. "Twins" I exclaim excitedly. My mother laughs. "Of course it's twins" she exclaims smiling squeezing my hands. "Now because of your age I'm just going to run a few more test and ask you to come in weekly as opposed to monthly" the doctor exclaimed making us nod. Mum had to go through something similar with Elara but it was only close to the end.

We walk into the home smiling "what happened tell us" I shake my head as Mum goes to inform dad of the news. I sit on the couch leaning back relaxing. Each one of my sibling around me trying to bribe me into telling them. Pulling my shirt up and rubbing the belly. "Have they gotten it out of you yet" dad asked smiling looking at me "nope" "told you she was the favourite for a reason" dad added looking at Mum smirking at everyone's shocked faces, Mum smacking him in the head. "We don't have favourites guys" she sits on the other couch "so what's the news Luci is withholding from us" "so what's the news only luci gets to know" Aurora and Auberon ask at the same time looking at each other and the end with a 'what the hell' look. "I think we should torture them a little longer" "oh yes seeing them run around like headless chickens is hilarious" I answer dad causing him to reply with "isn't it" causing both of us to laugh. "You both are terrible" Mum looks at us "hey I got her Aub and Rion while you got Cass Luke and Nik and Rora not sure about Lara yet" I nod agreeing with him "which is hilarious considering Rora gets on best with Aub and Rion and I get on best with Luke and Cass" Elara asks after me "what about Ann and Tyler" we all look at each other "definitely dad" we all agree "although Ann does have Mum in her" I add.

"Ok ok I'm having twins" there were cheers and excitement.