Baby boom

Taking care of a three year old alone while being nine months pregnant is hard, to add to the drama a ten year old Emerald

Taking care of a three year old alone while being nine months pregnant is hard, to add to the drama a ten year old Emerald. I had no idea where Orion was just that I was in this alone right now. Well kind of Aurora helps a massive amount has been my rock. I have been talking to Jason but keeping my distance not wanting to get to attached afraid of the consequences. Auberon vanished around the same time Orion did. Elara is the happy kid she has always been focusing on her new hobby which is dance. Savannah by Elaras side the two thick as thieves. Luke had stepped back focusing on his children and the cafe nothing else. Castillo spends all his time with his twins and fiancée. Nikolai had a three month baby boy named Canyon, Nikolai sends me weekly photos of the cubby little guy. I send him weekly photos of the family especially my little pocket rocket Willow.

Dad was obviously taking care of Mum who was heavily pregnant like me a struggling

I was sitting on my bed Willow having a nap beside me and Emerald laying on the other side not well. I was going through photos thinking of what I wanted to happen. I definitely didn't want a relationship with Jason I knew that from trying it. There was Malachai who I did love to an extent but I don't think his really cut out to be a partner and father full time. Then there's Sweet Pea who has been there for me since I met him.

Grabbing a lot of food from the kitchen struggling to walk up the stairs to my room with my huge stomach and the enormous amount of food. "Here let me help you" I look up almost falling "Casp" he sends me a cocky smile grabbing the food and looping our arms walking with me upstairs. I was in so much shock that I didn't say anything. Sitting down on the bay window the food around us. "So how you" he breaks the silence "fine" i glance at the girls "carrying a Blossom that's totally what I expected" he laughs. "So how have you been" "his been moping for some reason" "olive" I held my hand up "wait what's going on why are you both here" they look at each other "we kinda have nowhere to go" I look at them confused "Mum and dad took everything and kicked us out" Olive shrugs and sits on the others side I stare at them. "And here I thought You just missed me" they both laugh to my words "you know I missed you both in this madness" they share a look "tell us" they both demand causing me bust out laughing thank god both girls sleep deep. "Where to start" "how bout the beginning because last I heard you were with Jason" "oh um I broke it off my grandfather was in hospital and kinda made me realise we weren't in love just the idea" I shrug "I patched things up with Malachai he is now apart of Willows life and we are friends I think" I sigh "Orion he is trying a lot...trying to be a father to Emerald I mean but I don't know what happened him and Aurora just disappeared" I shrug "it's ok though she has been calling me Mum since she was four" I smile at the mess of blonde hair laying on my bed. "I found out I was pregnant and my mother is three months behind me she six months right now while I'm nine ready to pop out a Blossom Drake baby" they laugh "what been going on with you guys other than the obvious" "well my life hasn't been nearly as exciting as yours" I laugh to Caspians words shoving him softly "he basically hasn't grown up" Olive adds making nod knowing exactly what that means. He as slept with every girl he can. "Hey I gave college a try" he defended himself causing both of us to laugh knowing exactly what that meant "I went to college got a degree in photography and English" I look at her I'm pretty sure it's not called a photography degree but what do I know I could be completely wrong. I smile at her leaning into Caspian who wrapped his arms around me out of habit. "If I had never tutored Jason's and hung around them it wouldn't be so messy" I sigh making Caspian hold me tight. "Yeah well you may not have that gorgeous pocket rocket if you didn't" I look at Olive smiling. "Have you spoken to Rora" she adds concerned "only about the baby why" she frowns sighing "ok I don't you what's true but here little group" I nod "Sam and Liam" I ask causing her to nod "apparently something went down Liam was suspended almost sent to juvi Sam and Rora only got detention as far as I know" I nod "I just wanted to know if you knew" I shake my head "no but I do know Elara got suspended" causing them to laugh "what Drake hasn't" Caspian asks laughing "Rora hasn't definitely hasn't" I laugh shaking my head. "But there definitely was a pocket rocket named Marlee who made up for it" I look up at the door to see Oliver. Smiling I get up and wrap my arms him. "I haven't seen you since you left to work at the company everyone will be so excited your back" I smile bouncing on my feet "yeah well I didn't expect to come back to mother and you being pregnant what the hell is going on in this family" I laugh "babies everywhere is what's happening" he laughs at my remark.

I groan clutching my stomach. "What's happening" Caspian yells startling the girls awake. Willow had tears in her eyes and was wimpering. Oliver picks her up and carries her on his hip. "She's in labour you idiot" Emerald goes to get up "don't you dare leave that bed you are in well and need to get better" I look at Olive who sigh "I will make she shes ok" causing us to smiles thankfully and me groan in pain. "Come on guys we have to get to the hospital" Oliver passes Willow to Caspian before picking me up "my hospital bags" Olive waves her hand "I got them" I nod as they put me in the car. Groaning once more. "I need you to call Rora Luke and Cass...and Jason it's his child and Malachai see if he wants to be with Willow" I groan with straining a scream so I don't scare Willow.

We pull up to the hospital and I'm rushed into a room. Not even a minute later Aurora runs in grabbing my hand. "I'm here for you one hundred percent" I smile weakly. I let out a scream "have they called" "Jason yes" I scream again "she should need to start pushing any second" they lift my lefts up and pull my gown up. "Mum I" "You got me she can't be here but she will be after" I nod "you have done this before with willow you can do it now" I push letting out the louder scream I have in my life, squeezing Auroras hand as I do so. The more I push the more pain fills my body. Leaning forward with each push I'm beyond exhausted. I had tears dipping down my face, I felt like I couldn't do anything more. Before I have the chance to say or do anything else i hear the beautiful cries that made this all worth it.

They hold up the little baby it's light orange hair is the first thing I notice on the wailing baby. "It's a boy" I had tears in my eyes as Aurora hugs me "his beautiful he whispers in my ears. They wipe him down placing him on my chest. I'm mesmerised by his absolute beauty. Softly stroking his content face. They take him to wash him weight him and check or the other medical things they have to do, while some nurses check over me making sure I'm ok.

It took several minutes before he was back on my chest. His beautiful gummy smile lit up my world, the exact same way Willows smile did. I was so mesmerised I don't notice my family come in. "Come meet your little brother" Aurora said carrying Willow over. I held her as she looked at him in wonder. She leans forward giving him a soft kiss on his head bringing a smile to my face. "Oh darling his wonderful" my mother said holding him "what's his name" my grandfather asked I smile "Alfred Jonah Blossom-Drake" "it's beautiful and suits him" my grandmother adds taking the gorgeous baby boy from my mother. Before I could comprehend my whole family that lived in Riverdale were all in the room fawning over him. "Where is my nephew" we all look at the door to see a firery red head that use to be my best friend. "His rift there Cheryl" I point to the little baby in my dads arms. She goes over asking politely if she can hold him. Dad has the little baby over without hesitation. She smiles at him "he looks like JJ". "Where is Jason" I ask looking at her "I thought he was here" I shake my head. She shrugs "he will show up probably just got caught up" she rocks the baby "Alfred Jonah Blossm-Drake" I say "that's his name" she nods handing him back to me.

My family was becoming like it was before the chaos just with a few new members. Oliver's back which means we are whole again no more missing members.