Her story

We had just move to the fire which was far at all

We had just move to the fire which was far at all. "Every night" staring at her confused "it was like I would wait for it my father to drunkly come home and beat me" she sniffs nobody really knew what to do "my mother did nothing did nothing but watch I miss so much school that it's insane that I'm even in Auberon's grade" she sighs by now our parents had come out and were listening. "Then it happened he beat my mother so bad that I'm pretty sure you could hear her screams for miles....it was a month later a month of non stop beatings before the police were finally called I was screaming crying on my death bed...when they entered I was barely alive beside my dead mother father past out upstairs" my mother hugs her while our dad grabs Aurora and holds her. I'm already in Luke's arms. Castillo has his around Tyler, Orion has his around Ann. All we were was suffocated in love. "Your with us now your safe darling" My mother told her holding her in her arms "thank you" we all look at her "don't be we have enough love for you I'm just shocked a man I called friend could be capable of something" my dad added slowly we were becoming united. My dad created the serpents through his vision of family when he was young and along but now he has a growing family and his vision is now pasted on to us. For the first time I started to feel what he was talking about from the beginning.