Unravel

PresentI was sat on the couch in the living room with all of my family around it

Present
I was sat on the couch in the living room with all of my family around it. After the reveal of me and mother being pregnant father decided a family meeting was much needed. Especially considering all the tempers were flairing. My arms crossed as I was on the two seater under window beside my mother. "Do you know who the father is" Orion snapped "oh and here I thought you and I were finally becoming close" I sassed back "ok ok enough the hostility is suffocating if you want to talk talk civilly someone is going to get hurt" I nod looking at my dad "go get Elara it concerns her to and we all know she's not asleep" we all share a look before dad walks up the stairs to get her.

We sat in silence until dad came back with Elara who sat in Auberons arms making me frown. "Ok what's so important that I had to leave Savvy and come to family meeting" "Mum and Luci over here are prego" Castillo said smirking making her looking at both Mum and I with wide eyes. "Who the daddy" she smiles and I glare at Orion "Jason" I mumble hugging a pillow "oh great now she has two baby daddies I thought you and Malachai were a thing" Auberon snaps making everyone look at me "we aren't a thing just talking I have a daughter with him and if his trying I said I would give him a chance" I snap "you three no more" dad pointed to me Orion and Auberon. He was running out of ideas now that we were all grown up. What's he going to do kick us out that won't achieve anything but resentment considering we can go to grandparents or any member of the serpents. He had no way to make us stop no threats no punishments and it was making him mad. Elara is probably the only one it works in maybe Aurora not sure. He can't ground or spank us or anything. "Jason was the last person I was with when we were engaged" "that was six months ago" Luke's eyes widen causing me to nod. "So your three months further along than Mum" Orion mumbles after calculating it. You could see it in his face he wanted to snap but out of all of us he had the most to loose if he did. He dad told him to get out he would have to leave his daughter and give up seeing her everyday and potentially forever if he makes mad enough to leave with her. It like reality hit him. "Wait so I will have a younger sister and a new niece or nephew" I nod laughing as Elara jumps up and hugs both Mum and I. At least one of us is happy.

Getting up startling everyone "I'm going to bed have stuff to think about" I leave without another word. I was in my room putting things in my bag. "Don't leave" I was startled and spun around to see Orion standing there. Sending him a weak smile "I not yet anyway promise" he scratches his neck "I'm sorry" I shake my head "no your not" I cross my arms "your scared" I sigh beckoning him inside. Luckily my room is in the attic well half the other half is Willows divided by half divider. So no one could hear us unless we really shout. "She's asleep so she won't hear" he looks at me confused I gesture for him to say something. Sighing I start "your scared that will take emerald away from you just when your getting close and starting to be a father to her" he looks at me "which shows how much you don't know about me" I look over at willow "I know what a love for a child is so I could never do that...I could never image a life without her so I couldn't do that to you" I shrug getting up and putting stuff in "watch Willow and Emerald I leave you in charge despite some may call me insane but I have to go and I know you won't do anything to put either of them in danger" I smile at him "where are you going" "to see Jason he has to know and if I don't tell him now I never will" I pick up my bag walking away.

I knock on the door waiting patiently. "Marlee your back and here what are you doing here" "Cheryl I have to speak to Jason it's urgent then I will leave" she pouts "we can catch up sometime your dating Aub which I still think is weird" I follow her inside. I wait in the office the moment Jason enters I stand up. "Didn't think I would see you" I shake my head "neither did I but I found something out" I take a step towards him he nods. "I'm pregnant" everything about him falters not expecting it. I hand him the test and the blood test that I got with Aurora. I stands staring at them in shock "I'm absolutely positively sure baby is yours as I haven't been with anyone else despite what Auberon is currently trying to convince my family" i stare at him "I will go you can keep them you have my number if you want to talk" I walk out of the house not saying goodbye just leaving. I knew him well enough to know he needed time.