Family day💠

Walking downstairs confused as all my family were in the living room

Walking downstairs confused as all my family were in the living room. I was more than confused this never happened ever unless it was a birthday or celebration and I New for a fact that wasn't the case. "What's going on" "Family day Princess" smiling at the nickname Oliver had given me when I was young as I walk over and hug him before he hugged Aurora "Little one oh how I missed you" her laugh fills the house. "Although we cant exactly decide what to do your father wants to go to the Whyte Wyrm with Aub and Rion...Luke and Cass with me at the cafe it doesn't really make sense" my mother added with her arms crossed. "Well I have Cheer practice but after I'm totally free" I smile "and I'm taking you" Oliver said immediately "I'm coming to" Luke added after a minute causing us all to laugh. "How bout a movie night" Aurora said "what are we going to watch we never agree" Auberon answer with a serious expression which just looked like he wanted to leave. "How about we all choose one and watch them all it's a Friday and we don't have anything to do over the weekend" my mother the problem solver said bringing a smile to all our faces and a mischievous glint in some eyes. "The scariest thing we can find" Orion asked Auberon smirking who nodded in response. Sighing I grab my bag and leave having to go to cheer before the long night begins.

Standing in the gym Cheryl in front of us showing us the moves. I follow slowing as I always to before we all get into positions and start. It went off with out a hitch sort of. Would have been better if certain people not naming names could actually get the moves right. "Ok girls practice the move for practice on Monday it has to be prefected by Friday which is the first game of the season if you don't have it prefected your out" Cheryl addressed everyone when she was done people started to grab there stuff and head to the locker room before they leave. "You don't hate me right" I sigh at the red haired girls words "as I said when I was in the car I don't hate you...you and your parents are different people" I smile to which she returns.

Walking side by side to the common room after getting all of our things from the locker room. Entering I could see Jughead sitting in the far corner Archie beside him (football practice was also today), The Cooper sister sister on the couch with the new girl Veronica I think her name is. Olivia sitting in the opposite corner to Jughead with Aurora who came to study, Caspian not to far away from them. Jason talking to Chuck and Reggie in the centre of the room. It was as full as it was any other day "I will hangout with you both just not around your parents" I smile before walking over to Caspian. Sitting beside him "so anything happen on the field" "nope the gym" I laugh remembering what happened probably the only one who noticed. "got the routine for Friday's game Polly was a bit slow so Cheryl is using it to kick her off the squad" he laughs not liking the girl one bit "Why is she on it anyways Cheryl and her hate each other" "spite she got weatherbe to put her on the team Cheryl didn't have a say until now" he smirk. As we talk people begin to leave Only Cheryl, Cooper sister, New Girl, Olivia, Aurora and Jughead were left. "Hey what's going on with you and Jason" Polly question caught everyone's attention. "Nothing Polly"I spat her name out making her flinch "beside it's none of your business Polly you aren't together" Cheryl smirked. I stand up grabbing my things I would rather wait in the parking lot than this interrogation. "What running" I laugh at Polly "I never run I just don't feel the need to humour you today see you next week" I strut past her. I felt her push me forward making me trip over the table I was approaching. I could hear Betty shout for Polly to stop. I slowly get up with the help of Caspian. I could see Cheryl and Olivia filming everything, Aurora slowly moving closer to me. Facing Polly who was smirking. She swings her fist towards me only for Caspian to stop it. He didn't anticipate for her second fist to come flying towards me, i figured he would catch it so I didn't do anything. My face swings to the side and I can already tell that's going to bruise. Aurora's eyes widen. I was fuming I swung my fist towards her at the same time and I launch my leg forward and trip her. Just after her head she falls backwards hitting the table she made me trip over on the way down. I didn't go after her like I should have. I held onto Caspian who pulled me out of the room and into the parking lot with Aurora behind us. "I still think you should have killed her" I laugh at Caspians words suddenly remembering the pain in my cheek. I lent my head on him as we wait for Oliver and Luke to come pick us up.

My brother were pissed to say the least, they wanted to kill Polly. I was now sitting beside Luke on the couch in our basement as the entire family watches some random scary movie Orion's choice. We had already laughed at Paranormal Activity my mother choice. Clutching Luke's arm as blood splatters everywhere. I was good with most scary movies but for some reason this one just terrified me. Luke hugged me as we watch the thing walk towards it victim. "We are not watch anything scary after this on" I smile at my mothers words and look over at her just as Aurora screams with Auberon causing all of us to laugh. "Thought you liked scary movies" Oliver asked him smirking "I do but this this is something else" he replied eyes fearfully glued to the screen much like mine. As the movie ended I had my head buried in Luke's chest, Aurora and Auberon clutching each other like there lives depended on it and my mother was clutching my father. "Aub is not allowed to choose next" my mother said causing my father to laugh. Aurora jumps up grabbing a random comedy and popping it in before anyone could say anything else. That's how the Friday was spent watching random movies we each selected eating my mothers delicious food. Just happy.