Letters

1.
Dear Jason
We were amazing and I love you. But I have a confession to make. The night you and I had sex was utter bliss I didn't think I could be happier, but the truth is my happiness got destroyed. We fought and it destroyed me I was upset and drinking not a god combo point is I slept with two other guys over that week and fell pregnant. I never told you because I was scared and unsure whether it was your. Relax it isn't but don't think for a second it changed how I feel for you. I love you with all my heart I don't think that could ever change. I also under if you don't want to ignore me and hate me.
Love Marlee Drake

2.
Dear Auberon
We never got on not once. We were to close in age to ever get along. And then it happened. I remember every time I close my eyes. I remember seeing your vicious eyes look directly into mine, Orion push her forward as she begs me to help. How you cornered me and I fell from the tree house. It destroyed what we could have been. But we're almost adults and your about to be an uncle again. Your my brother and I love you despite everything your ever done. Those few times we spoke felt amazing like for the first time in my life I had someone who had my back . Thank you see you again
Your loving sister
Marlee Lucifer Drake

3.
Dear Aurora
Your my little sister and even though you were a year younger you were my best friend, and definitely acted older than you really were. I remember when you first started at Riverdale high you were so scared and nervous. It was your first time in the north side as you like every other Drake went to elementary and middle school on the south side. It was me and you against the world for weeks before you met Caspian soon followed by Olivia. It's why you get on better with people in my year. I'm not leaving you we can call and right all the time this isn't the end and I will definitely be back. Do a favour for me watch out for Caspian please.
Love you big sister
Marlee Lucifer Drake

4.
Dear Mum
You are probably the most amazing person on the south side. I see everything you do how help. Truth is I aspire to be like you more than anyone but it's not secret that I'm more like dad while Aub is more like you which is weird considering he has probably gotten into more trouble than me. Your the glue that keeps the family together never give up. Love you more than anything Mumma
Love
Marlee Lucifer Drake

5.
Dear Castillo
Your my big brother my biggest brother. Treat Rebecca right I don't know what happened to the last one the nurse Lila or Lillian whatever her name was but I know it definitely wasn't your fault. Follow your dream even if it's to leave Riverdale the family can survive without you until Christmas. Have a baby a family we all know that helping mum raise all your little siblings didn't turn you off having kids. You want it so follow your dreams. I promise to call if I need anything and I will be safe.
Love you little sister
Marlee Lucifer Drake

6.
Luke my big brother
You were the closet to me out of all our siblings, there for me thick and thin. Your a truely amazing person. Look after little Bailey for me. Write down or film everything so when I get back it's like I never left. Also Luke your the nicest out of all the Drakes then again your half properly why. Find a nice girl and raise Bailey together. Out of all of us you deserve the happy ending. I know your not going to want to but don't get involved in the family drama it will get crazy and you need to sane for Mum. Promise to send you pictures of lemon Cobra after the birth.
Love you little sister
Marlee Lucifer Drake

7.
Dear Orion
We weren't the closest. Rora was always your girl and I don't really like being second to anyone. Even Rora who I properly could be second because I love her so much. I'm confusing I know. You need to grow up. You mid twenty's and you act like a kid. You do terrible things like drug dealing and you work at a bar(which isn't that bad). You need to man up take responsibility. It shouldn't be like this. And I don't mean confess to killing Mikela because that's stupid. I mean show Emerald what it's like to have a father a real one. Dad was amazing and you not even trying is a disappointment. I'm coming back I promise so while I'm gone become the person I know you are.
Love you big brother
Marlee Lucifer Drake

8.
Dear Cheryl
You became like a sister to me in a ways never imagined. I never in a million years thought a Drake and Blossoms could be friends. My mother thinks of you as another daughter and my dad loves you highly similar. I thank you for being there, for picking me over your brother even though I didn't want you to.
Love you
Marlee Drake

9.
Dear Nikolai
We were never close. Not after you left. But while you were still here we were a team. You and me against the world. You were there for me when I was so lonely. I enjoyed the phone calls we had when you first lift. But then something happened and it all just stopped. I hope you figure it all out before I get back. Love you so much
Marlee Lucifer Drake
10.
Dear Sweet Pea
We had an amazing night together. I was emotional probably drunk but you were for me and I'm sorry if I forced you into it that night. But I know regardless you would make sure I was ok above everything. You can relax the baby isn't your but I also hope we can still be close. I'm going to be living in Australia for a while don't crash and burn without me.
Love
Marlee Drake
11.
Dear Caspian
My best friend the most important person to me. You are my everything. Probably the only one I will call from Australia. There was a reason I never said goodbye and don't hate me but I would never leave if said bye. I love you soo soo much you my brother
From your Luci
Marlee Lucifer Drake
12.
Malachai
We have a weird thing going. A love hate relationship that is probably the most strange thing ever. Point is as you already know I pregnant. Well it's yours not Jason's like I told you. I don't know the gender or anything. We didn't plan for any of this so I totally understand if you don't want to be apart of lemon cobras life. Lemon Cobra is the baby. I'm moving to Australia. But I will be back. If you want to be apart of it I can get you a plane ticket so you will be there for the birth. Although have to be careful parents don't know and they are apparently coming could cause problems.
Goodbye for now
Love
Marlee Drake