Delightful

I planned nothing

I planned nothing. All I wanted to do was stay home with my little angel. If she wasn't in my line of sight I would panic. It's just how it was. The door bell rang causing me to groan. The entire family figured they would get on with their lives to give me the time I need. Meaning I'm home alone with my darling angel. Cautiously walking downstairs insuring my baby was sleeping soundly and ok before I left. Opening the door with so much caution that anybody in the area could see I was on edge.

My eyes widen in surprise. "Wwhat are you doing here" I stutter out not knowing how to ack or what to do. "Here to make sure your ok" he scratched his neck out of nerves "you know after shooting the guy" I open the door wider allowing him inside "no one is ho" I got cut off by a loud scream "MUMMA MUMMA" I bolt upstairs ignoring everything else but the fact I have to get there. I dart into the room taking the small petit girl in my arms.

She cries into my chest for a few minutes petrified. When she finally calmed down she was slowly breathing into my chest. I pick her up walking downstairs sitting on the couch. "Are you ok" I look up shocked I completely forgot he was here. "Oh um yeah thanks" he sent me "Monkey Princess" she looks up at me with her toothy grin "This is my friend Malachai you can trust he would protect you and keep you safe like" "like Papa chino does" I laugh at her nickname for Auberon. I nod smiling "yeah like him only less silly than him". "Do you all still live in this giant house" I shake my head "Mum and dad do obviously...Elara and Aurora do bring the only intelligent people...Auberon does he doesn't have a life" "hey I have a very great life" Auberon states making me jump and Willow laugh. "What are you doing here thought you were busy" he shrugged "decided to come hang out with my favourite sister" "Are you sure that's not Aurora you guys were always so close" he just laughs and sits down. "What do you all do" "more than you" Auberon snaps at Malachai causing me to shove him "you will have to just accept the sassy witty comments it's a family trait and sadly Auberon never grew out of it like the rest of us somewhat did-" "hey it's not something to grow out of" Auberon immediately argues "Aurora and Elara are in school so they do that...Orion works for the Serpents doing drug deals his daughter Emerald lives here considering I'm her legal guardian she's a beautiful blonde ten year old...Castillo married Rebecca had twin daughters Fawn and Ember who are six his working hard at the fire station...Luke is a single dad of a seven year old bailey and a fifteen year old Luna he works at Mum cafe is the manager...Nikolai lives in New York is about to be a father and is a very good detective...then there is Auberon who still has no life and stays home all day his not even a good babysitter he just gives her lollies and ice cream on a constant basis" "yeah learnt it's not a good idea" Auberon mutters causing both of us to laugh "and his it's the party house though" "definitely" I add to Auberons comment causing him to laugh.

We were sitting in the backyard watching as Willow plays with our german Shepard dog Chloe. "Thank you" I look over at the man beside me "not just for today but stepping up and being the shoulder I needed when no one else was there...allowing me to talk about my family even though you hate probably half of them" I smile at him "well it's no secret I hate them" I shake my head laughing "but I do care for you and her just maybe not as a father yet" I nod understanding what he meant "well despite that you have been delightful Malachai" I smile a free and happy smile "she's right Jason tried but didn't quite succeed not to sure what's going on there" I shrug "he chose Blossoms while Cheryl chose us mother and father adopted her" I answer Auberon "Aren't you and her dating" Malachai asks Auberon "we had a fling but nothing more" he shrugs "she's more of a little sister only this one wants to sleep with me" I laugh at his wording knowing it was both of them but he was the one to stop it.