Fight me bitch

I was standing in the gym

I was standing in the gym. "Are you ok" I nod to Cheryl's words. I was stretching "Are you sure this is a good idea" I look up at Aurora who is dressed in a cheer uniform "since when are you a cheerleader" "since Betty wanted to Cheryl need someone and I need an extracurricular" I nod "Jason knows" she looks shocked "what" "I don't know for sure but the look he had and he practically ran" she nods "lemon Cobra" she nods "sweet and sour but also a venomous snake" I smile laughing "finally someone gets it Aub had no idea" she laugh "that's Aub for you slightly slow" I laugh.

Practice was exhausting. I wanted nothing more than to go home. I was sitting in the parking lot not wanting to associate with anyone, Jughead sitting beside me. We were rebuilding our friendship, neither one of us wanting to go to the common room. "What's going on with you" I look at him confused "nobody's told you anything" he shakes his head "well the Johnston's Are a mess" I sigh "and my mothers family your family is getting the complicated" he looks so confused "our grandparents showed up the other day I don't know when" I shrug "everything's falling apart" "well you have all your siblings and me" I look at him confused "you would pick us over Betty" he sighs "I don't want to but last time I did was hell shes not on the south side she doesn't know what it's like...and your the Serpent Princess Auberon and Orion are like the princes the others are royalty but don't have titles...and when you annoy anyone" I nod "the serpents follow" he nods smiling "she will probably hate you" "if she can't accept it than it's her fault" I sigh "she will" he looks confused "Ollie her brother is family to me and she wants a relationship with him so she will have to accept the Drake Johnston's and well you are apart of the mix" he nods smiling at me. I see Caspian running towards me causing me to sigh. "I will be back" I said getting up walking towards him.

"Hey" "I'm sorry I was an idiot and a jerk to you" I sigh "first I pushed you away then I said stuff that wasn't true" "well I mean the viper thing was" he smiles "for what it's worth I am going to love lemon Cobra" I was so confused "Rora may have mentioned it when" "when you were seeing how I was don't worry I'm not made I think it's nice" he smile "you know I needed you" "I'm sorry" I nod "I got to go grab my things but I will be back" I walk back and sat next to Jughead as Caspian runs off "you two good now" I nod smiling.

It had been at least an hour and Jughead and I were grabbing our things to start walking home. The only reason we stayed so long was waiting for Aurora Caspian and Olivia to be ready, also Auberon may have told us he would be here but he never showed. We begin walking  through the car park with the other three behind us. I froze causing Jughead to stop walking. Tears build up in my eyes as I stare at the picture in front of me. I start to hyperventilate. I can't take my eyes of it. "Luci Luce look at me" I meet the his chocolate brown eyes "calm down it may be terrible but you will be ok" I nod. My eyes drift to the two I saw Polly smirking at me. Out of the corner of my eye I see Aurora walking towards the two. We all go after her but aren't quick enough. "How dare you" "Aurora" Polly ask confused as we all were. Aurora was the sweet innocent Drake who never did anything like this. "Shut up Polly How dare you" she slaps them both getting a gasp from everyone. "You claim to love my sister but yet your making out with the slut who would do anything and everything to take the place of your sister as most popular girl" she laughs like a manic "I think you should move in with your parents" just as she said that Cheryl walks up "what" I held her "your brother was making out with Polly" she told Cheryl before turning back around facing Jason "get your things out of my grandparents house I'm calling Luke tomorrow may want to be gone by then because new like this travels like wildfire in the Drake/Johnston family" Jason looks at me "don't you ever go near her again" she pushes him back "and you find a new school because for this your not doing anything more your going to be nothing" she slaps Polly before walking away.

We went after Aurora to find her sitting against a tree crying. "That was amazing" Caspian said to which I slap him "Rora" I slowly move towards her wrapping my arms around her "what did I do" she was hyperventilating "you did something that no one thought you were capable of but always had it in you...it's the snake in the Drake side of you" I weakly smile, I help her up and hold her close. "You don't have to leave Cheryl" she whispers out noticing Cheryl's presents.

With my arm around her we make our way home. Walking into the house at midnight ignoring the looks from my family I take her up to her room putting her in her bed. Walking downstairs seeing every member of my family, they were all in the kitchen lounge room area. "What's wrong with Rora" we were both so fragile but hearing Orion worry about Aurora just destroyed me. No one ever looked out for me like that. Sure Luke and Castillo made sure I was fine but they were so much older than me so they had friends and a life by time I was born, Auberon was took close in age for us to ever be on the same side, and Orion never care enough he was always busy. A tear drips down my face I quickly wipe it away. "Umm we saw Jason and Polly making out when we were leaving and turns out that Rora does have a snake inside her after all...she regrets it though like some do the first time" I grab a glass of water. I was slowly cracking under the silence. "How are you" I laugh like a maniac "amazing totally not like I could potentially be carrying his baby or anything" I walk away and up to the room crying myself to sleep.