Change

A month laterI hadn't seen Malachai since I first arrive back in Riverdale the only thing I was focusing on was my daughter and relationship with Jason

A month later
I hadn't seen Malachai since I first arrive back in Riverdale the only thing I was focusing on was my daughter and relationship with Jason. Yes we were back together engaged in fact. My entire family thought we were moving fast but I didn't care I was happy, in a world of my own. We weren't planing a wedding the family was to divided for that. We are pretty much getting back to where we were before I left.

But it was falling apart all over again I could feel it. It didn't know want was so wrong we had been perfect but cracks were showing. Jason had become distant. My family didn't like us together after what happened last time. I wasn't going to do anything other than try to make it work, after all I did love him with all my heart.

I open my eyes rolling over smiling at the sleeping male beside me. He looked so peaceful calm that no one could ever guess the complicated family drama that was going on with him. I lean over and kiss him before getting up knowing my three year old little girl would be up soon. Showering and getting myself ready for the day before making my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I make pancakes with a chocolate chip smiley face, slicing up fruit and putting it on the side and grabbing a plastic cup filling it with milk. I make my way back upstairs and into my little girls room and waking her up.

The day was relatively slow. I didn't have work so I just stayed home spent the day doing everything Willow wanted to do with Jason by my side.

We were on the couch watching Trolls Winter in the middle. My phone vibrating like crazy. Clearly someone wasn't getting a hint as this was the third call. I get up walk over to the bench and picking it up. "Hello" "Luce we have been calling you for the past hour where were you" "busy with my daughter what do you want Orion" I was internally groaning "um dad" "just put him on" "no no he can't talk right now" "out with it" "it's Grandpa his in hospital...Luke had to practically speed him there" I froze "um um I will be there soon" I hung up grabbing my phone and keys "Willow come on we have to go to the hospital" I shout "who are you ok" "my grandfather" I practically ignored Jason placing Willow in the car and driving off.

I ran into the hospital with Willow my arms. "Cheryl" I was so confused "yeah your family is in there" "Babe" I was beyond confused "oh Luce" they share a look "Were together" "congrats really but I can't deal with this right now Aub" he took Willow as I walk into the room. Just like that it felt like it finally gave.

The bow broke. Auberon had taken Willow with him and Cheryl to get some food leaving me sitting in the waiting room next to my father. "What's wrong Luci"I look at him shaking my head "it's not that big of a problem compared to what's going on" he just laughs "your problems are always important Princess and besides we kinda need a distraction as results won't come back for a while" I sigh "Jason and I are having problems and I don't know if I can handle it" he looks at me "he's distant and doesn't even care for Wills he's not mean or anything" "your holding on to tight Princess Luci" Luke said sitting beside me making me look at him "you like what you have and the only reason you said yes was because you wanted that feeling again he loves you you don't love him" I frown "he's right you love Willow first and then someone else and I'm hoping it's someone but if it's not we won't be mad" I nod "call it off" I nod again tears slipping out of my eyes I was really and truely broken.