Missing

My daughter had been missing for a total of seventy two hours

My daughter had been missing for a total of seventy two hours. I didn't know what to do. I was withering away. I couldn't eat, sleep anything but go insane over the fact she was just gone. The serpent and Ghoulies never gave up hope which comforted me. Ann attempted to take me drinking but that didn't go well I basically told her that she's a bitch for leaving us and giving us no contact. I haven't seen her since but know she will turn up sooner or later I have bigger thing to worry about than my older sisters well being. Like my daughter

I was the only one home. Mum was at the bakery with Luke spreading the word, Dad was at the Whyte Wrm with Orion and Auberon, Aurora was at school, Castillo was at his house watching the younger kids with Rebecca. Walking downstairs in a daze, it felt like I had been in one for the past seventy two hours. Tightening the robe around me hoping for some sort of comfort. I froze walking into the kitchen. There sat at the island counter was my little sister Elara. She frozen when she saw me, neither one of us knew what to do. "Um aren't you meant to be at school" I scratch my head walking in to grab a water. "I erm was but I left I was worried about you" I smile "don't need to be I'm fine" she laugh "yeah and I'm the pope anyone can see your not and you would be crazy if you were Willow" "don't say it" I point at her "I won't tell anyone if you leave right no...I will be fine" I shrug walking away away from her back up to the attic where I now lived.

It was the same day in day out. I would sit up there and just look at pictures remembering the good times. Her laugh, her smile, her inquisitive nature, sassy witty comment, everything on repeat like a movie that never ends. My routine didn't change if I wasn't looking I was at home reliving a movie.

I woke up the next day feeling relieved the night was over like I do every night. My hair was a mess but I didn't care I was hungry. Walking downstairs every step I felt a peace. Like today was going to be a good day. Walking into the the kitchen I sigh. "You know you have school right" I go over and turn the stove on and start making eggs. "It didn't feel right" I share my head. "Go to school Elara" I said moving my food around "no you" "I don't need anything from you if anything Aurora would do more than anything than you could" I cross my arms over my chest "there are two things you have to understand in this family A family is number one no matter what where you are they are always first we go one holiday and celebrate over the one thing that will never go away our enteral love for each other nothing more nothing less B before the age of nineteen the world is so so very nice and rainbows after that we make sure it's over within a hit...you have no idea how bad it is why I'm so calm or anything just be a kid love your life" "you think I want this being born a drake is easy I'm six years younger than Aurora even younger than the rest I'm the baby...the baby who has nothing and no one" I snap the wooden spoon "if you think you have no one why don't you go out there and experience what's its really like cause believe me it's nothing like this" she walked out of the room with tears in her eyes. I sigh realizing what I had done. Picking up my phone sighing clicking on the contact and putting it on speaker so I can on making my breakfast. "Bows not really a good time Luce" "yeah i know but your youngest has lost her mind or maybe I have" "what happened" "well she was here I told her to go to school and she went on and on about being alone and I snapped" "well you both have the Drake flare" he added "point is I don't know where she is she just left with tears in her eyes" "Auberon is after her he knows where she is" I nod "sorry" "don't be your on edge" I frown my mind going back to my beautiful daughter not that it ever left but it wasn't clouding me, like it is now.