Prologue

A long time ago...

    I ran through the woods. It was a wonderful winter day, the fresh fallen snow covered the ground in a white blanket. A few flakes of snow continued to drift through the air. I could hear my mother in the distance. "Don't let Jack Frost nip your nose," she was calling from the doorway of our cabin. As day began to make way for night, I realized I was lost, and the snow was falling harder. I wrapped my cloak around me and shivered. It was much colder then I had expected. The temprature was dropping fast, but I was not wise, being so young and free, and I had lost myself in the woods. I grew tired and sat down with my back against a tree. My nose was cold, along with the rest of my face. I could feel cold and wind cuttig through all of my clothes. I shivered and curled in on myself, not sure if I  would make it. Colors were fading, and even the moon was turning black. Finally, my vision failed me and I lost consciousness, and slowly the life ebbed from me as cold seeped into every part of my body. I was dieing yet my mind could not register the fact. No, I was dead.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

       Sorry this is so short, I didn't want to ruin what was coming next. Gomen.