Epilogue

• Dedicated to My Faithful Readers

 We knew we could do it. We defeated Pitch. Now that I know Jack reciprocates what I feel towards him, it it's like I have become a whole new person. I smile more. I laugh more. I got kissed, and kissed back, the kind of kiss where you need to stop before all the oxygen leaves your lungs, but you really don't want the feeling to end. My life was incredible. I know why too. Jack was putting the peices of my heart back together, mending my heart, and where it could not be mended, making new pieces all together. Not only do I have love, I have friendship. The Guardians are awesome friends, and so are the children of Burgess. It is awesome. It feels like I am that child I once was, the happy one from my memories of my birthday party. However, what is most important, is that I am brave, strong, and bold now. I have the courage that once escaped me. I am no longer shy, and I can be seen by all who believe. I am Lady Winter, and I am the Guardian of Courage.

                                                                         THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------

     Yep, it's over. Not to worry, I have a Jinter short story you get to read. Of course, I have it in a notebook, but it's not in Wattpad yet. I have to find the journal first... and that could take a while. My mom always says I would lose my head if it weren't attatched, or did she say my hands? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this book. I noticed something recently. Thank you for the 1.1K reads, like, wow! You guys are awesome! I never thought that when I started this account, I would even get 100. 1.1K is just incredible. Thank you guys so much. Stay tuned, because the short story is coming soon. This is your author, Melina, signing out for the final time, at least for this book. Seriously though, I really hope you enjoyed this book.