Chapter 1: Castello

"Castello, where are you??" Irene laughed.

I hid behind an AC on a roof. It didn't help.  Irene broke it and almost smashed my skull.

"Jesus!" I yelled. She giggled and cocked her head.

"Awww is little Casty scared?"

"Can we both just chill-" I flipped off the building. I floated down and landed softly. I planted my foot and charged up an attack.

"Oh you are going to kill me huh?" She dropped down. I shifted my foot but suddenly stopped. Irene widened her eyes. I smirked and dashed, knocking her into a building.

I reached for her. But my hand was caught. My dodge was well but she emerged slowly after. "Wow in the moon light your eyes-" I attempted to get my arm out. "-sparkle with hopes and dreams and love."

She laughed. I slammed her into the next wall. "That is no way to treat a lady." She said getting up. She let go and left. Shit. She got too far already.

I charged up again and bounced into the air where planes fly normally. I floated down trying to find where she ran off to.

I pushed my body to fall. My arms covered for my impact. I slowed down and pushed myself. How do I explain it. I can't fly. But I can jump then float. But then push myself for where I need to go. Mind you I can't fly. But..... Technically. What ever forget it.

My blue streaks followed behind me as I glided North towards the city. I slowly decended and landed on the tallest building. The Kingsley Tower.  My phone began to ring and I had to look.

It was my sister Astrid. "Astrid what do you need I'm working."

"That's the thing. You aren't at your job. You don't work today nor during these hours."

"I have a new one."

"No, don't lie to me." She stopped talking just as cars started honking. "Are you outside your room? Why the hell is the door locked?! Zachary Gabriel Dellis, Dad is going to be pissed."

"Don't worry about me. Act like you didn't know I was gone. Go back to your room I'll be back soon."

"Where even are you? You know you are grounded right?"

"I'm..... At a girls house."

"Again?!" She snapped and hung up and I sighed. I threw my head back. I do this alot. Being a hero is hard. But I have been 'grounded' for a month now?  First I got into a 'fight', which actually I got my ass kicked.

Then I 'lost track of time'. I was kidnapped by some villain who really wanted me dead. Then again they all do so what's new?

And today? I'm at a 'girl's house'. When actually I caught Irene trying to break into the bank. I failed to catch her though so it doesn't matter.

I charged up for about 2 minutes so I have enough energy to bounce my way home. I took a giant leap and began my journey

---------

I climbed through the window and immediately took my costume off. "Zach?!" My dad yelled as I stuffed the costume under the bed. The door was almost kicked open as I pulled open the door I was surprised and fell back.

My dad looks around and then down at me. "Why are you in your underwear?"

Astrid peeked around him. Very curious kid she is.

"I just..... got really hot. I sleep like this. I was preparing for sleep."

"It's cold outside."

"I was hot." I coughed nervously. "It's already March. It's only now slowly getting warmer."

He glared at me up and down. "Alright Zach. What you wanna do to your body is your business."

"Wait wh-"

"Come on Astrid. Let's give your older brother some privacy."

"No! It's not like that. I wasn't doing that!"

"Night Zach" He laughed and closed the door

I stood there in an embarrassed shock.