Chapter 10: Smart

"So you have been chasing the symbiote for a while right?"

"Yes I have."

"What..... Where do you think it came from."

"Space. As did my powers." She laughed.

"Wanna tell me your origin story?"

"Sure why not. I was visiting family in Brazil-"

"So you are bilingual?"

"I can speak English, Spanish, and enough Portuguese that I won't get killed or lost or embarrassed."

"Would you mind speaking a little bit for me?"

"Sinto falta do Brasil"

"That means....."

"I miss Brazil" she laughed. "Anyway. I was strolling by myself because my mother and father were doing adult stuff in the house."

"Oh ew" I laughed.

"I was only 12 when this happened so about 2013. I was by myself and then this purple light shined on me. I looked up and I was hit. Ended up in a coma for a week and woke up in America."

"That sounds like my origin..... Expect the light was blue and I was 13. But same year but in the month of-"

"August." She sighed.

"What if that shit that got Richie dropped with the lights?"

"It did. We are the weilders. We hold the strongest powers in the galaxy. Or so I've been told. The symbiote was sent to retrieve it. Though during my research only two blasts were found on Earth that day."

"There is a rainbow isn't there. If we are this powerful on our own. What about combined."

"If we unite it'd be- watch."

She grabbed my hand and a little tiny ball swirling with purple and blue appeared. "This could level this building."

She dropped our hands. "Will that happen every time we hold hands?" I asked.

"No, unless we want it to."

"I have another question."

"Shoot."

"Once I got super angry and a bunch of light entered me and caused me to black out. Is that something to do with your powers."

"It's like powering up in Dragon Ball. You gathered enough anger and power. The subconscious emits it."

"How do you know so much."

"Villains make monologues. I've been kidnapped enough to know." She chuckled.

"Theres this girl. I don't trust her. But I feel like I should."

"It's your judgement. Only trust your own gut. Don't let some girl scramble it."

"You seem trustable."

"Well, I've known your identity for a week now."

"Oh yeah, when you ran off with my underwear after speaking... portuguese. I was just going to ask what should I do to get this girl to forgive me?"

"Apologize. From the heart. Not all girls fawn over chocolate. She will probably accept an apology. If she's willing. Get to know her better. Trust only yourself. Who knows what might suprise you."