Chapter 17: Threat

We left Irene in the hospital twitching in her sudden coma. Her body had a hidden grey glow to it. The media started to swarm and started to overwhelm me. How did they find us? "Zach! Zach! Where did you and Venus get you powers?"

"I-"

"Please leave us alone." Clone muttered. "We are at a hospital. This is no place for you to be bothering us."

"SON OF A BITCH" I heard someone yell. "Zachary!!"

I watched as Airias. In her Alena form. "Did you ditch this girl for Venus?" The media came closer.

"I'm sick of this. Give me back what's mine!" She was pissed off. "You're going to see evil!"

"I have nothing of yours."

"If those stones aren't in my hand by tonight I'm killing everyone you love."

"That's a little cliche." I glared

"If you'd rather live in a world where I torture, painful and brutally murder your love ones while you watch in agony and disappear, then move onto innocents and tell the whole world it was your fault, then making you wish you were dead, then be. my. guest."

My face fell a bit. "They are just a couple of regular-"

"You know exactly what they are. You know exactly what power they posses. I want them back. All of them. Don't think I won't kill you for yours either."

"Try it." Venus snapped.  The fake left in a quick hurry as we caught our breath. The media started to surround us again but we tuned them out.

"I have to go make sure my family is ok." I mouthed

"I'll make sure the foster home is good too." She mouthed back.

We separated in opposite directions still thinking the same thing.

-----------------

I walked into the busted doorway of the house. Ths black ooze was all over the living room slowly moving out of the door. My dad's butt print on the sofa wasn't faded yet. They just left. My heart began to crumble a bit. I ran towards my mother's house. Maybe Airias didn't know about her. Please don't let her be gone.

----------------
I opened the door and Micah was cowering under the coffee table. "What the hell?"

"You did this? You caused your mother to-" He stated shouting. I grabbed his collar

I started wiping tears. "I didn't do anything. You wanted to find my identity which got you and my mother in trouble. You truly believed that by outting me it would bring you any satisfaction." I yelled pushing him. He floated up like he did this morning. I left him up there this time.

"What if I get hungry???" He started whining. I dropped him pretty hard. "You bastard. If I find you still in this house when I get my mom back I'm going to murder you, If you rob us... I'm going to hunt you down and make your life a living hell." I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was shaking in anger. "My family is now hurt because you wanted to be so NOSY!" Things started to raise around me. The furniture started bobbing and down near the ceiling.

"My family could be hurt or.... or worse because... BECAUSE-"

Someone put their hand on my shoulders. I brushed them off violently. I turned to see Venus pulling off her mask to reveal the same upset look. I grew more angry. I reached for Micah one last time. But Venus put her arms around my waist. "It's ok. It's ok" She stroked me pressing her cheek to my back.

Micah scampered out of the house and the furniture fell back slowly down. "It's not going to be ok. It's the universe or my family. The whole universe where more than just us live or the people who raised me from birth and taught me how to be me." I wiped my eyes. "I should have never became a super hero. Putting helpless people in danger. My family were always at a risk. I only cared for myself."

"We will get them back."

"No we won't. That's not how this shit works. We either save them so they can enevitably be force to live under Airias or how ever it works. Airias is going to win and kill me. She's going to win and I'm going to lose. My winning streak is-"

She turned me around and smacked me. I grabbed my cheek in disbelief. "What the hell?" I hissed.

"You are being a wuss Zach! Talking like that will only bring you downwards. She's been a threat for too god damn long." She glared at me. "We are going to put an end to Airias once and for all. But a stop to her reign. Permanently."

"Kill her?"

She nodded.

"We don't have that authority or that right to choose."

"She's threatened, killed, and terrorized people enough. Jail isn't going to hold an alien." She muttered.

"What about the ooze?"

"Eneas has a plan for that." She pulled me out of the house. "Let's go find Airias and put a stop to her. Once and for all."

"This would be classified as murder."

Clone shot me a look. She was being serious. "Alright alright. How do you want to go about this?"

"First we have to steal Alena and Richie back.  So what ever she does to steal forms will be gone. Then we wait till Alena shows herself. She will probably have Richie with her. Since you are more comfortable with your energy and blasts you'll take him on."

I nodded.

"I'll make sure all the family are ok. We can use the ball Eneas taught us to kill Airias."

"You sure that will do it?" I asked.

"We will have to wing everything." She frowned.

"Deal" I smiled.