Chapter 9: Tutor

I held Alena's hand going through the halls. I was surprised she didn't have a single scratch on her face. Which was strange since Venus was kicking her ass. The students looked at the large bruise on my cheek. I explained I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's some what true.

I noticed someone out of the ordinary come down the hallway. Venus had bandana with her two afro balls on her head. A skin toned patch was on her cheeks and arms. She walked through the hallways still trying to be cheerful

"Morning Venus." Alena said. Venus turned away and looked at me. I didn't realize it but I was giving her a pretty dangerous look. She instinctively made an equally bad look.

"Whats under the bandana" I asked more intimidatingly than normal.

"Cuts and bruises." Her voice was softer than usual.

"How did you get them." Alena smirked.

Venus clenched her fist tighter. "I'd give the same to you but your ugly ass regenerates." She said through her teeth.

Noted.

Alena blew kisses. Venus looked at me. "It was only because- nevermind. She glared pulling an ice pack out her pocket. She passed it to me. "Your cheek looks like it needs help."

"Venus-"

"She is the enemy remember? " Alena said.

"Yeah. Im the enemy......." Venus said pushing by us and went into the bathroom. I feel bad now. I genuinely wish I didn't throw her through a wall.

Alena tried to go after her but I grabbed her. "Alena we aren't trying to start a fight and get expelled."

"I just need to go to the bathroom."

"Go in the one in the next hallway. Don't fight her. I'll take care of it."

Alena kissed me and walked away. The bell rung as I went to my classes.

---------

I watched as the clock ticked slower than normal. Jonelle looked at me. "Would you like a tutor?"

"For what reason?"

"Because Astrid is getting a tutor. I wanted to hang out but...."

"No, I do not want your help. Don't you ever come by my house." I glared.

"Mr.Dellis is there a problem?" Mr. Rutail turned around.

"Never is sir."

"Good let's keep it that way."

"Mr. Rutail can I tutor Zach?"

"That would be a wonderful idea, he is falling behind the rest of the class." The old man chuckled.

I looked at her. "Yes an idea. He can't force me to let you come to my house." I smirked. She turned away immediately and huffed.

"You can tutor the garden gnomes for all I care." I put my hood on my head and went to sleep.

--------

"Zach ZACH!" I was shooken awake. Jonelle stood over me smiling. "The bell rang."

I stretched and tried to slip out. But Jonelle grabbed me. "I'll walk you to your next class"