Chapter 23: Epilogue

3 years later

Venus and I watched the count down of our ship. "4 hours left." I yelled shooting down the last Alteranian battle ship. These bastards have been terrorizing the Andromeda system for the past 5 months.

We quickly went into a hyper jump. I went to the bathroom and our newest member Kopin, who held the green stone, was trying to fix his clothes.

I started to try and shave the remains of my beard. "You understand you aren't coming with us. They would capture you and run tests."

He shifted his black pupils and smiled. "I still wanna look good."

"Have you ever been to Earth?"

"No. But the Captain shows me pictures of her and her family alot. Can we visit my planet next?"

"Of course Kopin."

"Venus wants to see you." Eneas poked her head in.

"Ooooo. You're in trouble." Kopin smiled

"Lets hope not" I followed Eneas out. Venus sat in her captains chair on a call with the Andromeda system's military leader.

"If they come back, you know my number." She smiled. They hung up and she turned around. She took a deep breath. "I need you to watch the phone. I have to get ready." She eyes me up and down.

"Don't you look handsome." She smiled holding my collar. She kissed my cheek and ran off to her quarters. I sat by the phone twidling my thumbs. "Red or black?" Venus screamed.

"Black."

"I like the red one tho." She poked her head out.

"But you asked me and I like the black one." I said with sass. She rolled her eyes and disappeared again the phone rang and I swiped.

My mother smiled. "Oh! You are coming to her graduation right?"

"Yeah we are getting ready now. We are like..." I checked the map. "20 clicks away."

"Clicks?"

"An hour away. Unless we hit the asteroid belt." I said.

"If you do?"

"Then we will take an hour and thirty. " I smirked. "Unless we get lost."

"Hurry up. Astrid is getting agitated."

"The thing doesn't start for another hour."

Venus came out with a twirl. "Don't I look super hot." She said putting her heels on the wall above her head."

I couldn't stop staring. "I didn't know you were that flexible. Good to know."

"IM STILL ON THE PHONE!!" My mom screamed

"I'd didn't say or do anything dirty....... Yet." I winked towards Venus.

"I'm only 19. Pig." She put her leg down and sat next to me to talk to my mom.

A little button popped up on my mother's forehead. 'Incoming call'

"I have to put you on hold for a second." Venus said

She answered it "what can I do for you Sergeant?"

The US Government made a deal with Venus a while ago. She has to report to them when she finds new planets and species. "Are you coming back to Earth?"

"Yeah only for a graduation. We can't stay long."

"How long is long. No more than 3 days."

"3 days is too long. We can stay for about a day. What do you want?" I glared. Venus hit my side.