I Do?

"I d-do sorry I can't continue with this marriage." Baekhyun stuttered and pulled his gaze away as the ballroom filled with gasps and shock, even though there wasn't much people since it was a super private event.

Dazed, Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun, unable to form a word with this confusion weighing on him. What does Baekhyun mean? He have thousands of questions to ask the other but only managed to utter out incoherent words.

"You-what?" Chanyeol asked after he composed, his tone threateningly calm, signaling his confusion and edge of anger. It was actually worst than exploding because a calm Chanyeol was way crazier and psychotic than the angered one.

Biting his lip, Baekhyun stood a step away and then descended down the steps and bolted for the grand doors as he used most of his strength to push open.

The room was quiet and the bright colorful decorations seemed dull as the echo of the doors banged shut.

Everyone was left staring at each other and Chanyeol stood dazed on stage until he snapped back to reality and ran after his stubborn, petite hus-soon to be he hopes.

This was making Chanyeol worry because why? Baekhyun loves him-he's certain. His eyes when he looked away-as if guilty or something, someone forbidding him to say those two simple words that will conceal their marriage.

Gone. Baekhyun wasn't behind those two large doors that he bolted through. It was empty. The halls, beautiful bows and ribbons that Baekhyun choose specifically, and fresh flowers that the couple paired together.

Meaningless, after days of planning.

Why would Baekhyun runaway from this wedding when he planned so many things? Chanyeol clenched his hands into fists and crumpled a light blue ribbon after ripping it from the wall. His breathing was unsteady as he racked his brain for why Baekhyun ditched the wedding.

He even specifically threatened Baekhyun about leaving him again so why did he in the mist of everyone-why?

Chanyeol closed his eyes and hoped that this was all a dream.

Unfortunately, when he opened them, he was still there in the hallways with a tattered blue ribbon on the red carpeted floor.

~~~~~~~~

Yep full on angst the moment I appear in all your lives again! MUHAHAHAHA! It's a bit short but next update will be really long! 🤗🤗🤗

Bored? Check out my two new Chanbaek stories:

Beastly Desires
Professor Byun