Peril

Updating because it's my birthday! 😊😊😊

~~~~~

Baekhyun yawned awake as he stared around for Chanyeol but he was no where to be seen. He got up and padded around the house to see a complete breakfast laid on the dining table along with a bright sticky note next to it.

Eat a lot I want my Baek to be stuffed
I'll be back at work now
-Yeol

Baekhyun became a bit bored at home since he didn't have a job of Chanyeol's company and the only thing he does are chores, but even so it's minimum since the mansion was spotless pretty much.

With a sigh, Baekhyun went on the computer and searched for a job. He was scrolling through when the doorbell rang.

Groaning, he got up and checked the peephole before opening. No one was outside but there was a small red gift box on the ground.

Curious, Baekhyun picked it up and brought it inside. He unwrapped the bow before opening the lid and a small piece of paper was folded neatly inside. Gently he unraveled it to read:

If you don't want him to perish do as this says. Make him angry. Make him sad. Find the red usb and place it in this box. You have two days.

Baekhyun stared at the note deeming it as a prank so he ignored it and stuffed it back in the box. He threw it in a miscellaneous drawer before looking for something else to do.

It was peaceful for two days until a picture of Chanyeol with a big red x mark crossed over his face was miraculously shoved in from under the door.

Baekhyun felt goosebumps and a shiver ran down his spine as he picked up the picture. He went back towards the drawer he carelessly threw the paper in and re-read it.

In worry, Baekhyun quickly dialed the other's number only to be left on message.

This is Chanyeol I can't get to the phone leave a message if it's not important don't bother me...

This is Chanyeol...

Shakily, Baekhyun worried and he tried to do something but he didn't know what. He decided to go to Chanyeol and immediately grabbed his coat before scurrying out the door.

After sprinting quickly, he got to the streets and hailed a taxi before giving the address.

Once the car was there, Baekhyun scrambled to pay the other and sprinted out the door and in the building.

The receptionist seemed to change so Baekhyun didn't bother asking for an appointment as he went towards the employees elevator and clicked the highest level.

The ding sounded like music to his ears as he ignored the new secretary by the doors as he forced his way in the office to find it empty.

"Sir! You can't come in here. Do you have an appointment?" The lady asked following him.

Then Chanyeol appeared from under his desk after picking up his pen and was surprised to see his lover there looking distressed and worried by the door.

Baekhyun ran over and hugged the taller tightly even though he was sitting in his chair. Chanyeol waved his shocked secretary away as she closed the doors and Baekhyun was still smothering himself against the other.

"Are you ok?" Chanyeol asked softly as he brushed the top of Baekhyun's head.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?!" Baekhyun shouted too stressed about Chanyeol dying or being hurt.

"I-it's off I silence my phone when I have work." Chanyeol clarified as Baekhyun snuggled closer.

"Yo-you know I worried I was?" Baekhyun asked calming down a bit.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked confused as to why the smaller was so anxious.

"I-um I missed you." Baekhyun mumbled worried that telling Chanyeol will make the other hunt the other down and possibly get hurt. Baekhyun didn't want that-he'll face the bad guys himself and protect Chanyeol. He's done being protected and now he wishes to protect Chanyeol.

"Silly Baek." Chanyeol smiled as he soothed the other.

~~~~~

"Yes I have slipped the photo in." A boy informed as he explained to the person on the other line.

"The house is empty now. I'll deactivate the cctv and grab the red usb. Yes no problem sir." The boy replied as he professionally unlocked the door and slipped in quickly searching through the house.

As he located the office, the door in the front unlocked with a whistling tone signaling someone's presence.

He tensed as he hid underneath the desk while thinking of the possible ways to escape or murder the other person.

"Baek? Are you home? I brought you sushi!" A voice called but after no response the other wandered around to look for the shorter.

"Baek?" Sehun called pushing open doors but immediately sensed something wrong as he noticed from before how some of the cctv were not moving around, Baekhyun missing, and the office room slightly ajar. He knows that Chanyeol never leaves it open so he inched towards the room as his shoes clacked against the floor.

The boy held his taser tightly as he eyed the door. But he didn't know how or when but next second he knew a man loomed right in front of him as if to attack so he shocked the other.

Sehun groaned as he felt a surge of something flowing through his body before he fell forward onto the boy who looked strikingly similar to a deer.

The boy cursed as he pushed the other on the floor who was unconscious but was quite handsome. He didn't know rather to kill the other or to hide him.

Sehun twitched a bit as he groaned in pain since the taser wasn't that big of a harm to his strenuous training before.

The boy fretted ready to escape empty handed when Sehun gripped his ankle and tried to wrestle the other. Weakly, Sehun clambered over and held the boy down as the other only pushed and tugged away ready to pull out a gun.

The boy was about to shoot but decided against it as he stared at the other who looked harmless laying there vulnerable on the ground. So the boy decided to escape not caring about the usb or the unconscious human on the floor.

~~~~~

So um did you guys notice who that was? Hehe love y'all! 😍😍😍