Fragile

Mumbling, Baekhyun slowly woke up as he gently rubbed his eyes and saw Chanyeol snoring gently by him. His position was a bit awkward since he was half sitting and half laying down on the bed.

This brought a smile to Baekhyun who slowly sat up and peered at the taller's sleeping face.

Why is he so cute? Awaww

Baekhyun swept away some of Chanyeol's hair and brushed his finger across his eyebrows.

He traced the other's lips but before he can lift his finger away, Chanyeol's mouth nibbled his finger causing it to get stuck.

Baekhyun pouted at the dumb, sleeping giant who was still nibbling his index finger.

"Idiot Chanyeol being so mean." Baekhyun grumbled softly as he pulled his finger away. This caused a small whine from the sleeping person who started mumbling things.

"Baekhyun is so.....so short."

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and scrunched his nose giving a shake of his head.

"At least I can reach your chin-no your nose if I tiptoe." Baekhyun replied to the other who was still mumbling.

"Mmm why child...childish Baekhyun why is he.....so childish?" Chanyeol grumbled.

"Childish? Why does everyone call me childish? I jus-just like cartoons more than the news. Why is Chanyeol so mean?" Baekhyun ranted as he pushed his blanket away.

"Noi...noisy mmph why is Ba..Baekhyun so loud?" Chanyeol mumbled as the smaller looked surprised.

"Me? Noisy? When was I ever noisy?!" Baekhyun babbled each word a bit louder than the one before.

"Like right now." Chanyeol sat up and smiled at Baekhyun's angry face.

"Whatever." Baekhyun grumpily ignored the taller who was giving him a long look.

"I hate you a lot Park Chanyeol. You're annoying, tall, and a stupid idiot. If only I didn't spill coffee on you then I wouldn't have to marry you now. I-I really don't like you at all. You have um big ears which aren't cute at all! You have a scary smile which isn't handsome at all either. An-and you...um you have really horrible teeth and big nose and ugly lips which I don't want to kis-

Soft lips glide against Baekhyun's and a hand pressed Baekhyun's head closer as Chanyeol deepened the kiss.

Chanyeol nibbled the other's lower lip as he tilted his head to get closer-deeper-more.....

Baekhyun surprised only grasped Chanyeol's shirt. It got heated very soon and slowly Chanyeol pulled away.

"What did you say about my lips?" Chanyeol asked as he looked at Baekhyun's flushed face.

"Nothing! I'm sleepy go away." Baekhyun blabbered as he pulled the covers over his head.

~~~~~

"I'm finally discharged!" Baekhyun hopped in happiness as Chanyeol followed behind. Basking in sunshine they slowly walked together fingers laced together.

"No sweets for awhile" Chanyeol declared as he got in the car.

"What?!" Baekhyun asked as he crossed his arms angrily.

"And rest for awhile don't come back to the company so soon." Chanyeol instructed.

"Mmm Only for a while because I love the coffee at your company." Baekhyun smiled cheekily.