Tricked

Rewinding the footage, Sehun tried to get a clearer profile of the person who sneaked in. The cctvs were destroyed but it was still a huge risk for not wearing a mask Sehun thought as he looked at the scene from when the guy discreetly entered. Luckily, he had a secret cctv hidden in the opposite corner.

Even though Sehun knows how he looks like he was unsure of the other's motive for breaking through. Was it for a robbery? It didn't seem so as he didn't carry any bags or backpacks.

~~~~~

Baekhyun flushed the toilet as he cleaned the remains of his horrid episode of disgust. He watched as the water swirled like his confusing emotions wrapping around him.

After awhile he returned to bed and laid facing away from Chanyeol.

"You ok?" Chanyeol mumbled raspily from sleep.

Baekhyun nodded a few times as he didn't quite trust his mouth at this time.

"Ok then sweet dreams, Baek." Chanyeol comforted before pulling the comforter higher up the other.

Baekhyun only let out a soundless cry before succumbing to sleep.

Chanyeol scrunched his eyebrows after hearing a soft snore and decided to send a quick text to someone.

~~~~~

"Hello? Where are you? I'm here already." Baekhyun grumbled trying to sound as threatening as he can as he held the phone tightly in his hands. He kissed Chanyeol goodbye to work before grabbing a taxi into the woods to meet up with someone.

The gps stopped in front of an old warehouse and Baekhyun looked suspiciously at the building.

"Right on time sweetie. Just unlock the door and walk in." An automated voice replied through the phone.

Gulping, Baekhyun hesitantly inched closer towards the only cottage in the forest and placed his hands over the door. It turned and gave way as he suspiciously entered.

Everything was dark as Baekhyun inched inside one hand clutching his phone and the other with a bag filled with cash.

There was no more sounds so Baekhyun walked farther in as the wood creaked beneath his shoes.

His grip on the bag tightened but that didn't prevent a whack to strike Baekhyun in the back as he knocked out.

And everything turned black.

~~~~~

After waiting for an hour, the boy emerged from the supermarket with a bag of small groceries. He was dressed in full black-hoodie, hat, and shoes.

Sehun smirked. The other didn't seem to notice as Sehun tailed him all the way to his apartment. After he punched in his code, Sehun pushed the other in and quickly locked the door.

The boy gave a yelp of surprise as he hit the ground from the impact.

This was too easy. Sehun thought that the other should have known his presence or maybe be able to attack him, but that wasn't the case. It was as if his only weapon was a taser. He seemed to be a total newbie at this.

Luhan groaned as he tried to sit up and turned to see the man who he electrocuted but didn't kill that day. This turned out to be a grave mistake as he was once again pushed to the floor and arms stretched to his back.

"I need some answers to some questions so you better be honest or I don't know what I'm going to do." Sehun hissed as he chained the other with handcuffs which he stole from Chanyeol.