Hidden Threats

Chanyeol sensed something wrong as Baekhyun was fidgety and nervous on the way home after he dismissed his work to spend time with the other.

Baekhyun sat with a swirl of emotions inside of him and numerous questions prodding in his mind.

What should I do? How can I protect Chanyeol? Who wants to harm him?

He bit his lip in concentration trying to think of a solution even though he had no idea how to go against that person-or group.

"Baby what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked briefly looking at him before focusing on the road again.

Baekhyun didn't answer for awhile and snapped out of it after the other repeated the question a couple more times.

"N-nothing I just-nothing." Baekhyun replied and Chanyeol knew that something definitely wasn't right.

He decided to drop the issue since Baekhyun was back to that concentrated stare whilst frowning at nothing.

Once they arrived home, Baekhyun went to make some tea as Chanyeol went upstairs to change only to pause as he noticed his office's door slighty ajar.

He went over and pushed it fully open to see Sehun fully unconscious on the floor.

"Sehun?" Chanyeol called as he went over and nudged the other only to hear soft snores.

"Aish why are you sleeping on my floor. I didn't give you permission to drool over it." Chanyeol complained as Sehun woke up and slapped him.

"What the hell!" Chanyeol groaned throwing death daggers towards the other who widened his eyes after discovering what happened.

"Oh sorry I thought that you were deer boy." Sehun yawned stretching up and ready to leave.

"Is Baek here?" Sehun asked happily bounding down the stairs as Chanyeol yelled at him to not call his soon to be husband any nicknames.

"Hyung~" Sehun called as he wrapped his limbs behind his favorite person.

"Sehun? You were here?" Baekhyun asked surprised as he pulled out some cups to pour the tea in.

Chanyeol came to the scene to thwack Sehun off as he pouted at the other's hostility.

"Chanyeol stop bullying him, he's a kid." Baekhyun reprimanded as Chanyeol grumbled and Sehun complained that he was an adult and capable of so many inappropriate things but shut up once Baekhyun looked terrified. He decided to spare his precious hyung from the graphic details.

"I need to talk to you privately." Sehun muttered to Chanyeol as Baekhyun went to turn on the tv.

"Yes?" Chanyeol asked leaning by the hallways as Sehun looked at him with a nervous expression. Chanyeol took a sip of water from his cup as he glanced at Sehun.

"There was this guy who broke into the house and he seemed to be here for something important." Sehun began as Chanyeol stared focused at him.

"And?! What happened?! Is that why Baekhyun ran to me?" Chanyeol asked worried.

"Um he was hiding under your desk and well Baekhyun was gone before I got here." Sehun answered calmly.

"Track that person down at all costs and bring him to me." Chanyeol ordered in a cold voice as he gripped his glass cup tightly until it split under pressure and cascaded on the floor.

"Yes sir. Chanyeol your hand." Sehun muttered after formally addressing him.

"It's fine, go do your work." Chanyeol commanded as Sehun gave a slight nod before leaving.

Minutes later Baekhyun found him sitting by the edge of the bed wrapping his hand.

"Yeol?" Baekhyun questioned looking quizzically at the other's hand.

"Oh Baek um hi?" Chanyeol said as he finished wrapping his hand.

"Did you get hurt?" Baekhyun asked guilt filling in his stomach because that strip of paper kept haunting him.

Chanyeol's hurt and it's because...

Baekhyun broke away from his unfinished thoughts as he looked up at the other. His gaze lingered for awhile longer before he slowly nudged against the other. He listened to his heartbeats as he sighed contented.

"Chan you know I love you right?" Baekhyun started.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows before nodding "Is something wrong?"

"No I just love you very very much." Baekhyun whispered as he gave a final hug to the other.

~~~~~

"He's back what should we do Kris?" Tao asked as he threw the polaroids in the trash.

"He better not cause any problems." Kris mumbled. "Hey who are you texting?" Kris grumbled as he noticed Tao smiling towards the phone screen.

"Oh just this adorable person..." Tao said dazedly.

"Excuse me? When this drop dead gorgeous man is right in front of you?" Kris accused as he glared at the other.

Tao rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Well I mean somebody can flirt with Chanyeol's cute husband and I can't?" Tao retorted while lifting up an eyebrow in an accusatory tone.

"W-well that was because I didn't know you were-"

"That I was still here and not gone?"

"You know that's not what I meant babe." Kris says deeply as Tao bites his lips seductively.

"Then what did you mean?" Tao asked unbuttoning the other's suit.

~~~~~

Once Chanyeol was asleep, Baekhyun hid in the bathroom as he pulled out his phone.

He was terrified with everything but this was for Chanyeol's sake.

Shaking he replied to the message before he closed his eyes. He didn't know how the intruder got his number and started texting him threats but Baekhyun knew that this wasn't just a prank.

He waited worried as he heard a ding signaling a new message. He shakingly opened the app as the acidly words appeared on screen.

And Baekhyun threw up after he read the message.

~~~~~

Baekhyun might do something stupid ohhohoho! And long time no write hehe! Anyone miss me? 😟😟😟