Special Chapter 1

Special Bonus Chapter  20,000 views 😍😍😍

~~~~~

Little Baekhyun when he was still in the orphanage

"Ms. Kim when do you think my hyung will return?" Little Baekhyun asked pulling his legs towards his chest as he laid his chin on his knees.

"Your hyung will return one day, Baekhyunnie don't be sad it's Christmas today." Ms. Kim replied trying to brighten up the child.

"Ms. Kim! Little Seulgi and Irene are fighting over who's going to place the star on the tree!" A lady called hopeless in how to solve this problem.

"I'll be back, Baekhyunnie." Ms. Kim patted the boy before going inside.

"Ok." Baekhyun mumbled as he sat at the garden while gazing up at the moon.

From a distance, Baekhyun saw a little boy running away from two adults before he sneaked behind the dump as the two adults fretted before turning a different corner.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Baekhyun went out of the garden and into the alley before sticking his head to peek at the boy who was still hiding.

"Yah are you ok? The meanies are gone." Baekhyun whispered as he crouched down towards the little boy.

The boy didn't answer before he stood up and dusted himself off. He had on a suit and he peered at the little boy who was asking him a question.

He started to walk away when the little boy caught up to him and asked him if was ok again.

"Yah! I asked if you were ok!" Baekhyun pouted before catching up towards the slightly taller boy.

"I'm fine." The boy answered staring at the shorter boy.

"What are you doing here? It's Christmas." Baekhyun asked while the other sighed before answering "I wanted to be free. My house was too suffocating and I just wanted to look at the stars here. There does that answer your questions?"

"At least you have a home." Baekhyun mumbled.

"I have a home but I don't have my parents to spend it with me."

"I don't have parents either." Baekhyun replied. "I can spend Christmas with you." Baekhyun continued.

Immediately, he tugged the boy towards the nearby playground before building a small snowman on the sand.

"What are you doing?" The boy asked watching as Baekhyun made a failed attempt of a snowman.

"I'm making snowmans." Baekhyun answered as he concentrated while he continued.

The boy was about to ditch Baekhyun but decided against it since he was worried about someone kidnapping the boy.

Stooping down he decided to make a snowman next to the other boy and a smile tugged at his lips as he never smiled before after his parent's death.

"Hyung!" A voice shouted as the said boy looked up to see Sehun running over.

"Sehunnie." Baekhyun acknowledged as the other tugged him up.

"Let's go back it's time to eat the cake." Sehun urged as Baekhyun agreed.

"Oh yeah-um what's your name?" Baekhyun asked ready to invite the boy to their party.

"I'm-"

"Young master!" A man shrieked as another followed closely after before guiding the boy to the car.

"Bye!" Baekhyun waved as the other boy waved too.

"Young master please don't run away again we were worried to death." One of the man said as they got in the car.

"I told you guys to just call me Chanyeol I've known you guys since I was a baby." Chanyeol muttered as he buckled up while staring at the boy from before walking away.

~~~~~

Kaisoo on Christmas Day

"Soo why are you moving so much? Just sit and watch the movie." Kai complained as he stuffed himself with a mouthful of popcorn.

"It's Christmas Kai I have to bake cookies, decorate the tree, and hang up the lights!" Kyungsoo complained since they went on a three day cruise trip so nothing was completed yet.

"Soo~ just spend time with me." Kai mumbled as he maneuvered his little boyfriend on the couch.

"That's what I've been doing everyday you stalker." Kyungsoo muttered as he pushed the other on the couch.

"Come on Soo come back." Kai whined as he looked over at his boyfriend opening boxes of ornaments before placing them on the tree.

Kyungsoo continued tidying up the house as Kai entered their shared bedroom before going to work.

He pulled out ribbons and glitter before moving quickly around. After Kyungsoo finished he noticed Kai's absence so he sighed before looking for the other.

"Kai? I'm sorry for ign-"

"Merry Christmas!" Kai shouted as Kyungsoo pushed open the door.

Kai was wrapped in a bow and ribbons with glitter around his face. He sat happily on the bed as the smaller blushed.

"Do you like it? I'm your present this Christmas." Kai said in a sultry voice as Kyungsoo flushed.

"Yah stop it. Stop being so cheesy." Kyungsoo muttered as he went over to hug the other.

"But you love me." Kai affirmed as he kissed the other's forehead.

~~~~~

Somewhere in an empty warehouse

A man snickered as he dusted the abandoned place. He grabbed the needed supplies from his car as he brought out ropes, duct tape, and gasoline.

"You will soon be dead." The man laughed hysterically as he quickly set everything up each day busier than the next.

It was Christmas yet the man had no plans whatsoever to celebrate it. He moved the supplies around, fixed the warehouse, and plans of a big catastrophe looming near.

~~~~~

Mini poll for next special chapter >-<

A.     Little kids
B.     Animals
C.    Scary situation
D.   Other ideas

May you all have a happy holiday! 😆😆😆