Here Comes Trouble

Lay: If you don't like this chapter then nagajuseyo

~~~~~

Doctors rushed through as Chanyeol sat tensed in his seat.

The whole top floor of the hospital was in chaos as the most professionals of doctors tended to Baekhyun and Sehun.

The hospital was in such a rush as Chanyeol was their most important visitor and the patients who entered must be alive and safe.

Chanyeol immediately stood up as a doctor explained the situation of Sehun.

"He's safe but has inhaled a small amount of smoke. He will be awake in the next 48 hours." The doctor explained as Chanyeol waited impatiently.

"And Baekhyun? How is he?" Chanyeol asked as the doctor flipped through his pages before the taller just snatched the clipboard away to read it himself.

"Mr. Byun, he's fine-"

"Fine? He fainted-"

"Mr. Park, Mr. Byun is recovering steadily."

"He was bleeding-"

"And the twins are safe." The doctor continued as Chanyeol dropped the clipboard.

His eyebrows scrunched. Frown deepening and mouth agape.

"Tw-Twins?" Chanyeol stuttered as he blinked rapidly.

"Yes Mr. Park, Mr. Byun is pregnant for three weeks already." The doctor continued as he bent down to grab his clipboard. "His bleeding was due to impending stress over a period of time. He should wake up after he receives enough vitamins in his system."

"Thank you." Chanyeol whispered as he walked in Baekhyun's room.

"Um yeah you can go in." The doctor mumbled as he walked away shaking his head.

"Baby." Chanyeol whispered as he held Baekhyun's hand entwining them together.

He soothed the smaller's forehead and it pained him to see his lover laying on the hospital bed once again.

~~~~~

"Sto-ack! Stop Please!" The man begged tugging at the chains wrapped viciously around his arms. Slashes of red peeked through his shirt and he was bruised everywhere.

The man before him only released a cynical giggle before continuing his tortures.

~~~~~

"Ba-Baek!" Baekhyun heard as he felt warm hands enclosed in his as a familiar, deep voice reverberated his name several times.

Slowly, he woke up and turned to see Chanyeol gripping his hands tight and a nurse checking him up.

After the nurse left, Baekhyun rubbed his eyes slowly before sitting up.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol handed him a glass of water.

"You were kidnapped along with Sehun. You guys were used against me." Chanyeol whispered as he wiped the sweat off the other's forehead.

"Baekhyun! Are you ok? I was so worried you wouldn't wake u-" Sehun bursted in as he observed the pale look of his childhood friend.

"Yeah I'm fine, Sehunnie." The addressed replied as he opened his arms weakly to let the other stumble over.

"Yah!" Chanyeol groaned annoyed that he wasn't the first one Baekhyun hugged.

Just then Chanyeol remembered the news the doctor told him and glared at Sehun who was clearly taking advantage of the hug and snuggling too long for Chanyeol's taste.