Drama

"No I object this." Daehyun hissed as he received the news of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's marriage.

It was a bright Sunday two weeks after Chanyeol's birthday, when Daehyun stormed inside the house and vowed to murder Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sat calmly on his couch with his laptop in front typing away. Baekhyun happened to be with his two tall doofus subordinates making wedding invitations in a nearby wedding planning shop.

Sighing, Chanyeol placed his papers in a stack before turning to stare at his brother-in-law who sat relaxed with a deep scowl etched upon his face.

"Daehyun ssi whatever we had before was in the past and I hope you congratulate Baekhyun and I. And even if you don't I'll still be happily wed with your brother." Chanyeol stated his words thick and borderline threatening.

Scoffing, Daehyun glared at the taller before snapping "I can't trust you. You vile, cruel, heartless monster how can you fall in love with my brother? For all I know this can be a plot-and I'm certainly not risking Baekhyun to you."

Clenching his jaw, Chanyeol stood up all previous manners-if any were gone as he eyed his fatal enemy yet the bridge to approve Baekhyun and his marriage. But certainly he's not going to back down because brother-in-law or not, no one can stop this marriage from happening.

"I'm going to stop my manners here Daehyun. If you come between Baekhyun and I, I won't hesitate to bomb all your bases, kill all your people, and-

"Channie I'm home~" came a sweet voice as both men turned to see the only person who can calm both of them down in record speed.

"Oh hyung you're here too! I missed you so much!" Baekhyun beamed as he closed the door and hopped over to the two-completely oblivious to the tension in the air.

The smaller engulfed his brother in a big hug the other smiling within seconds hugging his brother with the same strength.

"What were you guys talking about?" Baekhyun asked eyes twinkling in happiness as Daehyun cleared his throat a bit.

"Nothing just business." Chanyeol said smiling at his husband too.

When Baekhyun went over to give Chanyeol a hug, the taller flipped the bird towards Daehyun causing the other to scoff.

As tensions moved towards another record high, the smaller groaned suddenly sitting on the floor, air squeezing.

Baekhyun groaned again as he breathed harshly a sudden revolting feeling in the pit of his stomach resulting him to rush to the bathroom to throw up.

The two's tensions put aside with worry painted on their faces as they chased Baekhyun who was throwing up at the bathroom and leaning exhausted towards the bathtub.

His lips a shade of pale white and eyebrows scrunched in pain.

The two rushed the smaller in their private hospital as Baekhyun kept groaning and whimpering.

Chanyeol and Daehyun waited outside both cold towards the other yet suddenly Daehyun was the first to give up.

He went over and gave Chanyeol a huge hug catching the taller off guard as he stared confusingly at the other.

"I approve." And with that Chanyeol snapped his neck down and a surprised look adorning his face.

Unable to form a word, Daehyun continued. "Seeing you so worried over Baekhyun...makes me rethink my opinions about you. And before that was just my test to see how much you love my brother. I-I approve."

"Thank you." Chanyeol replied warmth spreading through as he gained approval from Daehyun.

Just as they broke apart, the doctor came out with a clipboard and bowed to both Chanyeol and Daehyun.

"Mr. Park.....

your husband is..."

~~~~~~

"Please! Please I'll do anything after you help me make him suffer!" A man pleaded bowing on the ground, clothes tattered, and expression desperate.

"And...why would I help you?" Another man dressed in a blue suit asked staring down towards the other.

"If you help me, th-then you can have Baekhyun! Think about it with Park Chanyeol out of the picture, Baekhyun will be alone and then-"

"No. He'll hate me forever if he finds out. Besides you're supposed to be dead."

"You mean you've never felt regret or anger that Baekhyun is with Chanyeol? I can tell that you have a crush on him for years and it's serious." The man manipulated trying to twist the other's mind along with his.

"I let you go not for more problems to arise and if you try anything-" The other threatened shooting two bullets just mere inches from the other's head "Consider the next one in your head." And with that the blue suited man walked away leaving the other seething in anger.

"If I didn't find you and sent you there you wouldn't have ever survived you bas****!" The man yelled but the other was already too far gone to hear.

~~~~~

"Kyungie do you think we went overboard? I mean do you think they actually did it?" Kai asked as he jogged on the treadmill.

"Nah. Chanyeol probably loved it I think that we gave him the best birthday present ever!" The smaller replied as he made kimchi.

"Are you going to surprise me when my birthday comes?" Kai asked with a curious face.

"Nah."

"What?"

"I'm already your favorite present so no surprising needed." Kyungsoo retorted with a blush.

"You're so adorable Soo." Kai cooed but the other gave him a threatening glare.

"I'm not adorable stop saying that." Kyungsoo warned but the other was relentless as Kai sprouted compliments after compliments.

Kyungsoo only blushed and stared at the kimchi as if he can burn holes through it.

"Kyungsoo why do I feel like something bad might happen to Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Kai questioned as he slowed to a walk on the treadmill.

"You're just overthinking. Last time you thought Baekhyun was going to have a baby but that was just a dream." Kyungsoo answered the other before walking over towards Kai and fed him some kimchi.

"Mmm it's delicious." Kai smiled.

"Of course it is I made it." Kyungsoo sassed as he strutted back towards the kitchen.

~~~~~

I won't be able to update anytime soon because I'm traveling somewhere and that country bans YouTube and Google but once I return I'll try to update more consistently! 😭😭😭