Strawberries and Honey

Kiss...and a nibble...a hickey on his collarbones...a lick on the shell of his ear...and a teasing bite on his shoulders. Then repeat and Chanyeol would continue his ministrations again and again as the smaller writhed beneath him.

"St-stop I'm tired." Baekhyun mumbled as he placed his hands on the taller's lips attempting to stop the other but a small lick from Chanyeol caused Baekhyun to retreat his hands.

"But I haven't even started yet." Chanyeol argued trying to tug the annoying jammies off of his husband.

A pout from Baekhyun but the taller mumbled "But it's my birthday and I didn't get to to it last time when you were in the bath tub."

"No fair you always win every argument but still you left a bunch of hickeys on me and then Kris and Sehun saw it and it was so embarrassing." Baekhyun rambled.

"But you still love me." Chanyeol smiled as he caressed the other's face gently.

"No I don't you dummy." Baekhyun muttered underneath his breath but after a peek at Chanyeol's crestfallen expression that the other created Baekhyun added "Joking."

Instead of a smile Chanyeol flipped over towards his side and ignored the smaller.

"U-um Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked poking the taller gently on the shoulder.

"Channie?" Baekhyun tried with their nicknames to each other. Still no response.

The smaller slowly placed his arm on top of the taller's waist and squeezed him tightly as Baekhyun nuzzled on the other's back.

"Happy Birthday." Baekhyun whispered quietly holding on when the other finally turned around staring at the smaller blinking up at him with those puppy eyes.

"You know I can never be mad at you for more than five minutes." Chanyeol declared and traced his arms down to hug Baekhyun.

"But you still held a grudge for like two years." Baekhyun uttered quietly yet the taller still heard him.

"That was different." Chanyeol grunted now curling his fingers around Baekhyun's locks twisting and turning it.

"Such a child." Baekhyun stated.

"Says the kindergartener." Chanyeol snickered and pinched the smaller's face.

"Yah! Why do you always pinch me?" Baekhyun scowled trying to swat the taller on the head.

"Just because you're Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled.

And when the taller was about to drift off to sleep, Baekhyun scurried in the bathroom pulling a bag along as Chanyeol scrunched his face because of the loss of human warmth.

A small text notification dinged and he reached over to see that it was from Kai.

Happy Bday Boss sorry couldn't make it but I got a little surprise for you. ;)

"Whatever." Chanyeol huffed tossing the phone somewhere on the bed.

"Baekhyunnie" Chanyeol called after ten minutes of the smaller not reappearing.

The taller sat up, ready to go over when the door opened-light pouring out.

Chanyeol turned on the bed light as a stream of seductive music played.

"Baek-hyun?" Chanyeol asked and as soon as he asked that the smaller appeared his back facing him-clad in shorts and a large tee.

~~~~~