Falling

"Sehun I-" Baekhyun paused as he clutched his stomach, a small cramp building up. "My stomach hurts." Baekhyun groaned as he sat down.

"Are you ok? Here drink some water." Sehun suggested as he handed the shorter a bottle while gently massaging the other's tummy.

"I don't understand Sehun. Everyone wants to hurt Chanyeol and I couldn't do anything to help him." Baekhyun muttered as he drew circles on the ground.

"That's how Chanyeol's life has been. It's been dangerous and life threatening which is why he's used to this already. It's just that there's never been his loved ones which were kidnapped, until now." Sehun explained as he stared at the other in front of him.

"So-if Chanyeol never have someone he loves then others won't threaten him with his loved ones?" Baekhyun contemplated as Sehun denied that.

"I mean it's true, but don't think like that Baek." Sehun answered.

"I'm sure Chanyeol will come and save us-like everytime someone in our group gets in trouble." Sehun winked and waited but just confused about the identity of the boy.

They were dwelling in their conversations when Luhan came back and unlocked the door.

"You. Follow me." Luhan ordered pointing at Baekhyun as Sehun looked ready to fight the other.

"Just make this easier for me so I won't have to taze you." Luhan continued as Sehun lifted his arms.

Slowly, Baekhyun inched towards the door before getting yanked by Luhan and immediately Baekhyun tried to throw the taser away when it contacted with his skin.

He blanked out as he saw Sehun meet the same destiny.

~~~~~

Darkness. That seems to be the thing he sees the most nowadays.

Baekhyun felt his hands tied together but they were in the front so he lifted them to pull at the fabric constricting him of his vision.

After several harsh tugs, the blindfold pulled off but Baekhyun wished he hadn't.

He was situated on a small platform several floors above ground, dangling in the middle of the ceiling. His feet was bound and his arms were bound but that wasn't what scared Baekhyun the most.

There below him-the height already made him nauseous-was red everywhere.

Fire licking upwards as it heated up the whole area. Smoke filled up quickly and it suffocated his whole presence.

His feet was just there above all the burning flames beneath him. Hot, scorching, and deadly.

As Baekhyun turned to his right, he saw Sehun in the same situation as him, but he hasn't waken up yet.

Baekhyun tried to move but a small yank from him caused Sehun's small platform to tilt a bit, eliciting a mini heart attack from Baekhyun.

It seemed helpless as nothing can be done.

~~~~~

"Well aren't you early? Park Chanyeol." The man swirled the words in his mouth as if he tasted acrid poison.

"I kept my word. Now hand them over." Chanyeol said in an even tone as he threw the bag on the ground.

"Don't you remember me?" The man asked eliciting an annoyed expression from the taller.

"I do. You're the pathetic bastar* who escaped my men when they went to dinner. I thought you learned your lesson and escaped to a place where I wouldn't see you again, but I guess stupid retards can't learn very well can they?" Chanyeol lashed out as he crossed his arms across his chest.