Jellyfish Hoodie

Half of you guys are going to hate me and half of you guys are going to love me...but you guys will probably love me in the end haha.....

~~~~~

"But we won't fit." Baekhyun pointed out a blush settled on his cheeks already.

"Yes we will this tub is huge I can even sleep in here. And it's deep too I bet if you come in the water will be over your head." Sehun retorted.

"I'll just take it after you're done." Baekhyun mumbled moving to get away.

"But we did this when we were little too~Baek hyung." Sehun aegyoed and Baekhyun paused as he felt a bit bad because Sehun just wanted to reminisce their childhood while he was rejecting the other.

"Fi-fine but close your eyes first." Baekhyun requested as the other followed without questioning. After awhile of peeling his sticky pants off and his other clothes, Baekhyun slipped in and shyly glimpsed at Sehun still waiting with his eyes closed.

"Ok you can open them now." Baekhyun continued.

Sehun gave a small chuckle as he saw Baekhyun adding more bubbles in the already bubbly bath.

"Why are you so awkward? It's not the first time we had a bath." Sehun stated as Baekhyun hummed.

"It's just-nevermind." Baekhyun muttered as he blushed thinking about Chanyeol marking him that time.

"What are you thinking Baek?" Sehun asked as he noticed the other's pink cheeks.

"Nothing. Turn around." Baekhyun ordered as he grabbed a sponge to begin scrubbing the other's back.

"Higher." Sehun uttered as Baekhyun complained how Sehun was always so demanding.

"Remember when you used to always cry when I didn't take a bath with you?" Baekhyun teased as he thought back about their childhood days.

"Yah it wasn't that much." Sehun mumbled.

"You were such a crybaby haha." Baekhyun laughed. "And you looked so pissed off everytime no one liked to play with you." Baekhyun continued.

Because I only liked you.

"I can't believe Sehunnie grew so tall you used to be shorter than me." Baekhyun snickered.

I was already taller than you when I was four.

"I'm so glad you're the little brother that I've never had." Baekhyun sighed happy.

I'm just a brother to you?

Sehun stared at a point in the bathroom as he pondered about this situation and everything that's been going on.

~~~~~

Baekhyun got out of the bath earlier as he dried himself off before stepping in the room to put on clothes.

As Baekhyun got ready for bed, he felt an ache in his heart because he missed his giant.

With a burst of impulse, he pulled a sticky note and pen before scribbling down

Sehun I'll go to Chanyeol's and talk to him. Go to sleep earlier.
-Baek hyung

With a hoodie that Baekhyun snatched from Sehun's closet he went outside and hailed a taxi after he walked a couple of minutes.

Once he reached the mansion he felt a mix of nervousness, anticipation, and joy. He pulled out the spare key before inserting it in the door as he pushed it open.