Ch.1

(Taehyung❤)

Hi! I'm Taehyung, 22 years old. I'm going to be the new member called Bangtan. Now I'm waiting here because someone is going to pick me up to my new dorm.

I feel vibrate in my pocket. I saw a text from manager nim.

Manager nim:
Taehyung I'm sorry, I can't pick you up. I have an important meeting to go to. Here is the address  (just think random address) that's your new dorm's address. Sorry taehyung-ahhh......... I'll make it up to you.

What a start........

Taehyung :
It's okay manager nim.

Manager nim :
Thank you taehyung-ahhh and sorry.

I get a taxi and find this address that manager nim gave me......

I saw a huge house! No! A mansion! It's so beautiful! The house is modern style with the color of black and white.

I feel the taxi stop. Don't tell me this is the dorm I'm going to live!!

"Sir this is it." - taxi driver

"Are u sure this is the correct place?" - taehyung

"Yes sir. It's the place the address say" - taxi driver

"Okay, Thank you" - taehyung

I pay the driver and look at the mansion.

"Is this really the place. It's really huge!"

I saw the door bell and press it now I'm waiting for someone to open it.

The gate open and reveal a tall man........no ah super beautiful man! Almost look like a girl!

When he saw me he froze?.... I wonder why?

We've been making eye contact for a while. It's geting akward so I start the conversation.

"Ermmm..... Hi I'm Kim Taehyung!"

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----~~~~

Did you like it!! I know it's bad but I'll do my best to make it a good story! I know it's not good but I hope that you like it. Also please tell me if my grammars are wrong and i also need some of you advises to improve my writing skills.

                                         -Author❤