Ch.18

(Mark) *this happen after bts left the building*

I saw JB looking at tae in not the way i want. He look at tae so seductively and i saw tae blush when he realize JB is staring at him. Now it's getting hard to have tae now. JB is his bias here in got7. What if JB like him?!!

I'm winning you tae...........

.........if i have to hide you i will.

I saw JB coming my way.

"Hey mark hyung!!!" I'm about to talk to him about tae but.......

"Hyung you know taehyung right?" He ask smirking.

"Yes, you like him?"

"Maybe? I just want to touch him?"
He said smirk shown in his face.

Now I'm boiling in anger.

"Don't touch him, his mine." I said sternly.

"Oh his not yours hyung no one owns him yet. Maybe I'll be." Now i want to punch him in the face but i keep it in.

"Look.........don't ever try to cross my limits you don't know what i can do." He smirk.

"So do i MARK you don't know me yet............and we'll see about that." He leave not leaving the smirk in his face.

Tae.......

..........you are mine.

*******************
Meanwhile at the dorm............

"SORRY HYUNG WE DIDN'T MEAN TO WAKE YOU UP!!!!!" jimin said still running for his life.

"Hyung we buy you a gift!!! Please stop chasing us!!!" Suga stop.

"What is it?" He ask crossing his arm.

"A new neck pillow!!! We buy it for you to add it to your collection."

They give the bag where the neck pillow is.

"I'll let you all pass for today.........if you do it again.....I'll KILL YOU ALL!! I will put this in my collection." Suga go to his room to put his new neck pillow to his collection of neck pillows!!

The members sign in relief. Tae is still laughing his ass of.

"Did you see your faces all of you are scared as he will burn all of you alive!!" He said still laughing

"I still need to cook dinner......now I'm tired of running around. That old grumpy grandpa is a really creepy!!" Jin said.

But some one hear it......

"I can hear you now RUN HYUNG!!!" and now jin is tunning for his life regretting what he said.