Ch.16

Tae can't believe who's in front of him right now!!!! No other than his fav group Got7!!!!

Well tae is fanboying inside right now he dont want to ruined the mood. Then his eyes caught someone familiar..............Mark hyung!!!!! He remember his mark hyung say that his already part of got7 when they meet at the coffee shop.

(Taehyung)

Hyung saw and wave at me as i wave back. I feel someone is looking at me. I saw JB OMG!!!! His looking at me!!! I feel my face gets warm omg!! Im blushing!!!

But i feel a little uncomfortable the way his looking at me like it's so seductive.

Weird............
(Another information. Tae is STILL straight here. He is NOT YET gay)

Everything is quite before the man who let us in start speaking.

(Third person's)
"So...........this is got7 i am their maneger. I call your maneger to bring you here for a nice introduction and to make friend with you and your company. Many fans want you two to have a colaboration. We make an friendship meeting for it to be easy when the group colaboration is possible." As their maneger discuss the purpose of the meeting.

"So you two will be having a vication together for a week for you to know more about each other." Everyone agree.

The meeting is finish everyone is already outside the building deciding where to go for today.

"Should we go home or have fun?" - J

"Have fun!!" - everyone exept suga.

"Home!!!" - S

"You're going to sleep again? Seriously hyung?" - JH

"SO? You got no sweag~~"

"Hey that's my line!!! Exept for the sweag thing right jimin?" Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Sorry but going home."

"Then go." Suga is about to go in the car someone spoke.

"I will go home too with hyung." Everyone is looking at tae now.

"Are you sure? His no fun?" -JH

"Yeah i want to go home."

"Okay take care~~" -J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update.........