Ch.10

(Taehyung)

Why is jimin acting all weird?

Maybe his just playing with me? Nevermind.

I go down to see all of them waiting for me.

"Sorry for the waiting."
"It's okay tae." Hobi hyung said.

"Since everyone is here and ready, maneger nim want us to go at the studio. He want to talk to us."

We get in our car. I'm in the middle of jungkook and jimin, hobe and suga hyung are at the back and jin hyung is the one driving next to rapmon hyung.

We arrive at the studio seeing maneger nim waiting for us at the entrance.

"I have something to tell you." Maneger nim said with a cheeky smile forming his face.

Wow that was creepy.

We follow him to the meeting room.

"We've been saving enough money for the entertainment. We have two good news."

"What is it maneger nim?"-rapmon

"Okay. One we will have a new studio building bigger than this and two you'll have many backup dancers in your new music video!!!!"

Omg!! That's really a good news!!

"That was really a good news maneger nim!!! - rapmon

"I know, congrats to us!!" Everyone in the studio cheer.

"Since i already told you about the news, you'll going to have a break fo two weeks and after we're going to start working in our new studio."

After the meeting we plan to go at the amusement park for our celebration.

As we arrive and buy out tickets we plan to ride the roller coaster first.

(Third person)

"Are you sure we are going here first?" Jhope said  with  a terrifying face.

"Yes we will." - jin

Jhope is sweating and shaking, but tae found that side of hobi cute.

"Hyung, you're so cute!!"

Jhope blush after hearing the complement from tae but doesn't change the fact that he's still scared.

The other members can't help but get jealous of jhope.

*Bts's minds*

"How come get compliment when i'm way more CUTER than him!!!" -jungkook

"That ugly horse making a cute face infront of my tae!!" - jimin

"His not even cute!!! Look at me!!!" -jin

"He is a horse!! how come he is cute!!!" -rapmon

"I'm way more cuter than him!!!! I also have SWEAG!!!"

(Taehyung)

"Just..........fall in line!!!" - jin

What happened?

---------------
I'm sorry i know it's late😔