Ch.24

The fanmeet is done and everyone is out to eat exept for jungkook and taehyung they go back to their shared room at the dorm.

Jungkook flop himself in his bed.

"I miss you bed!" He said rolling back and forth.

"It's so tiring." Said tae.

"I know right."

Tae sit at the edge of his bed removing his jacket then throw it somewhere then flop his self in his bed also.

"I'm so tired but I still don't want to sleep." Said tae while messing his hair.

"Me too."

While waiting for the others to come back they play video games.

"I always win here jimin always lose and how funny he looks when he was so close to winning the video game turn off. This is our favorite game." Taehyung said while giggling.

After hearing jimins name his blood boils. He hate hearing others name while he and his love is having time with each other. He stop his self in getting madly jealous.

He just laugh with him..........ghmm fake laugh*

"And you know? There's a pretty cute fan I met at the fan meet. She's really cute. You know if i don't became an idol we can be together and she said she also like m-"

He was cut off by jungkook pushing him down. Jungkook can't control it anymore. He will do anything to make taehyung his.

"I CAN'T CONTROL IT ANYMORE! LOOK YOUR MINE! ONLY MINE! I LOVE YOU AND I HATE HEARING THOSE WORDS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT JIMIN ON HOW YOU ARE HAPPY TOGETHER! ESPECIALLY THAT GIRL! I ACTUALLY WANNA PUNCH HER FACE THAT TIME BECAUSE THE WAY SHE FLIRTS! GOD TAE! I WON'T STOP MYSELF NOW! I CAN'T RESIST IT ANYMORE!" Jungkook shouted.

Tae was shook. He didn't expect a boy will fall for him the MAKNAE will fall for him?

Jungkook holf tae's hands up together and kiss him. It was rough. He move to his neck leaving some marks. Tears fall down in tae's eyes. He don't want this to happen again especially from the maknae.

Jungkook bring his hands inside his shirt tracing his abs moving to his pants at the crotch. He rub the crotch area making tae gasp.

Then it hit him....................he realize what his doing to his love. He let go of tae and tears start forming into his eyes.

"Oh my gahd what have I done." He said tears start to fall.

"I'm sorry i can't control myself." He stand up looking at tae in a crying mess.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have-" he run     outside the dorm leaving tae crying.

"I made him mad at me. He will hate me forever, everyone will." He said while running and don't know where his feet leading him to.

Door open...........

"Taehyung why are you crying?!?!" Jimin saw tae crying in the corner of the room.

"J-jungkook."

He examine tae he saw hickies.

"I'm going to kill him."

---------------------------------------
Sorry for the ugly update.😅