Ch.19

Today is the day bts and got 7 will have a vication together for a week.

Now the members are in the building waiting for the other group to arrive.

They saw a blue bus coming their way. The car-door open reveal the other group.

"Let's go!!" Mark said.

The others fight whos4gonna sit next to tae, but tae decide to sit next to his mark hyung. Bts was disappointed and pointing each other telling his the reason why tae don't want to sit beside them.

The sit plan is........

Youngjae--Jin          Jhope--suga

Jackson--RM                 JR--Jimin

Bambam--JB            Yugyeom--JK   

                                    Tae--Mark

"The maneger said that we're going to have the vication at jeju island. He already hot us reservation at a hotel there." - jackson

Everybody nodded in response.

(Taehyung)

On the way i feel like someone is watching me like.............staring at me really hard.

I saw JB looking at me. At first i thought it's mark but then...............i blush realizing i am the one his looking at.

His my bias since i become a fanboy of them. I saw him smirk that make me blush even more.

(Mark)

I saw how JB look at tae and how tae blush in response.

Nope i wont let you touch MY tae. I glare at him which he only reply with a smirk. Hiw madly want to rip that smirk on his face right now.

(JB) *yeah i know😏*

Gosh! Just look how sexy taehyung is right now like i just want to jump on him.

I keep my eye on him until he realize it. I saw him blush because of my stare looks like it will be easy fo me then😏.

I saw mark glare watching us i just responded with my smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your making it too easy for me taehyung.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short and late I'm sorry I'll try to update soon.😅