Ch.23

Its been a week since the incident happen between Jb and tae everything is back to normal again.

Everyone is preparing for the fanmeet. Jimin and taehyung is playing video games. Tae consider jimin as his bestfriend because his the same age as him and understand each other more?

Do jimin see him as a bestfriend to?

Everyone envious jimin because his always with tae, they always hangout, they have too much skin ships? Especially jungkook.

He always look at then envious. He want to be the one who's always with tae, the one who's having skin ship with him and the one make him smile more?

Everyone feels the same as jungkook they want to be the one who's always with boy.

The fanmeet starts and everyone is so loud seeing their idol in person and having a chance to talk to them.

Taehyung is the best in fan service. He give them skinships hold their hands, pinch their cheeks and praise them on how beautiful they are.

But one person is watching his every move. Now his also jealous at the fans on how he's to touchy with them but not him? His not mad at him because thats what maneger nim tell then to do. But he can't help it.

(Jungkook🐰)

I sit next to My tae watching him on how he serve our fans. Im happy that he make them fluttered but i can't help not to be jealous on how luck they are being praise by him, being touch by him.

There's a cute girl at the line waiting for her turn. She started with jin then namjoon then others then taes turn. I watch how she move to tae and chat with him. Then i can't clearly hear their conversation because of loud fans. Then i saw tae move closer to her ears and whisper something that make her blush.

I clench my fist watching them flirt with each other.

"Your so cute~" he said pinching her cheeks. If its my turn A'ma pinch her cheek until it bleeds!

After tae she went to me.

"Hi jungkook oppa~" i cringe at her words.

"I'm not your oppa." I reply. Then she laugh you thought im joking?

"Yes you are jungkook oppa." She said giggling.

"May i see you birth certificate?"

"I don't have it oppa."

"Then I'm not your oppa."

"Stop making fun of me oppa." She said still giggling. I'll  just consider it as joke JuSt for me not to look bad.

"Of course I'am!~" i said with a fake laugh. After she left i rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

"Fake b*tch." I mumble.

-------------------------------------

Guys I'm really sorry for late update😭 please forgive me😢
Ill update soon as fast as i can.

                                          -Author ❤