Ch.21

So everyone went to their rooms and unpack some of thei1e1r stuffs.

Tae and Jb get inside their room and start unpacking. While unpacking tae bend and stick his butt out a little to reach for the clothes. He feels like someone is checking him out. As he turn his head at the side he saw JB looking at him. Smirk plastered on his face then licking his lips. Tae gulp and try to ask him if he need some help.

"Ummmmh...............hyung? Do you need anything?"

"If i told you will you give it to me?" He said smirking again.

"W-what is i-it?" He said shuttering.

"You're cute when you shutter." Tae is blush hell right now hearing compliment from his bias.

"T-thank you."

"Let's continue unpacking and wait for the others text if we are to the lobby."

"Okay hyung."

As they finish unpacking tae can't find JB hyung not even a shadow of him. He thought maybe he get something from lobby? 'Why not take a shower while waiting for him?'

His about to remove his top someone came out from the bathroom. A HALF NAKED JB?!!

He wear his shirt back again then blushing like hell. He can't believe he saw his bias half naked infront of him when his about to take his shirt off.

"H-hyung are y-you done t-taking a bath?" He said while blushing and shuttering looking like his face is about to explode.

"Yeah I am you can go inside now." Afte he said that tae run inside the bathroom like flash because his so shy he almost trip running inside tha bathroom.

"Cute~" JB mumble chuckling a little because of the younger's cuteness overload.

Tae is done showering when he remembered he left his clothes outside.

"Hyung!!" He shouted from inside.

"Yes taehyung?" He blush again thinking that his bias will give him his clothes. Why can't i stop blushing for once?

"H-hyung can y-you reach my c-clothes?  It's on the bed i left it?" Again why can't i stop shuttering for once?

"Sure."

JB is now thinking if he'll get to see the younger's body.

"Tae can you open now the door i have it."

"I will just reach there."

"I can't stick my hand at the door just open it."

"Umm...okay?" Tae wear his towel first before letting him in.

"Here."

"Thank you hyung you can go out now i still need to change here."

"Why don't you change outside the bathroom." Now his walking towards tae while he is walking backwards.

"Why can't you show me that pretty ass body of you." He said while looking at tae like checking him out.

"Hyung what kind of jk is that?"

"Why? Are you gay? We're both mans here.

"Of course I'm a man what make you think I'm not!" Then he smirk

"Then I'll make you."

"Wha-" he was cutoff by him licking his earlobe.

"Hyun-ahh i told y-you I'm ahh not a gay!!" He said pushing him and preventing his moans to came out.

"That's why i told you....

I'm going to make you."

------------------------------------

Guys i think umma die because of school projects. Sorry if i can't update fast
Sorry😢😢 i will make it up to you? What do you want me to do for you guys?

QnA?

What? I'll really make it uP to you i promise. I'll update tomorrow because we have long weekends.
Sorry😭😢~~~

-Author ❤