Ch.3

(Taehyung)

The man lead me the way inside. The house is really huge! The garden is so pretty and neat.

We enter the living room but no one is there. I look at the kitchen and saw someone standing there cooking. I guess?

Man I'm with call the man in the kitchen.

"Thank you jungkook for checking what I'm cooking." - jin

Oh he cook?

"You can cook?" - tae

"Yes I can." - jin

I'm im kinda (jung)shook that a manly man like him can cook and it really smells good.

"Everybody we have a visitor!!!" The tall man shouted.

I saw four more mens going down the stairs.

The other one is so white!! I mean really and he kinda look sleepy?

The other one is tall has a round face and brown hair. I mean every one has brown hair tho.

The other one looks short and the other one has long face.

When they stop infront of me everyone froze just like what happen to the tall man? But why did they always froze when they saw me?

Everyone is frozen exept for the sleepy one it looks like his eyes are close?

(Third person's pov.)

The members can't move. They can't take there eyes off at the new member.

'Am I in heaven?''who is this angel?'
'Am I dead?''who's this handsome man?' Too many questions running in the members head looking at the perfect man infront of them.

Suga is still sleepy and don't know what's  happening.

Jin speak breaking the daydreaming of the other members.

"This is our new member here in bangtan. Manager nim suppose to surprise us about the new member but his not here right now. Manager nim is at his important meeting." - jin

"I want you all to introduce your selves by age so I'm the first one." - jin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like it? ask if there's something wrong about my grammar.
                     -Author ❤