Ch.8

(Third person's pov)

All of the members are waiting for taehyung and suga at the kitchen for them to eat together.

Taehyung come back with suga holding hands. The other members feel jelousy.

Why are they holding hands? Do tae like suga? He never do that with me.

To many questions coming in other members head. They keep sending suga death glares.

As they finished eating, tae ask permission to go to the garden for some fresh air.

When taehyung is gone....

"Suga, why are you holding tae tae's hand!!" - jimin

"Are you two together already?!?!" - rapmon

"He just hold my hand and lead me here." - suga

The members still fighting about suga and tae holding hands and didn't  realize jungkook is not with them.

He follow tae to ask if suga and him are together.

(Jungkook)

They still aguring about the thing and me following tae to ask about the thing why do we get mad at hyung at the first place? Why are we jealous?

I saw tae sitting in one of our garden bench. I was about to sit next to him when he got a call.

"Hello?"

Who is he calling?

"Hyung!!~~~"

who's hyung? Is it one of our member?
"Yes I miss you hyung~~"

As he listen to taehyung calling someone he feel jelousy again.

Who's that?
Is he cute?
Mascular?
Bestfriend or boyfriend?

He didn't even realize he is overreacting over taehyung's caller.

Why do i always feel jealous towards tae? Do i like him? Of course not. Why would i? Or am i?

No!!! I know every member is bi but tae i don't know, maybe his straight?

Stop jungkook! You don't like him your jealous because his your friend already right?

*sigh* nevermind!

I go back inside and play with my phone.

Hours past. We are done eating dinner and all we all go to our room to sleep.

I saw jimin hyung and tae hyung are sleeping already. I go to tae's bed and look at his features.

His really handsome.

I didn't realize my face is coming closer. As i realize i was about to kiss him i ran straight to my bed and thinking why am i going to kiss him?

He just shrug it out and sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swaeg~~~~~~