Ch.22

He move to tae's neck, bit on it and mark it. He's about to rip his shirt then............

"Pow!!"

He saw JB on the floor and mark holding a pan. He run in marks arm and cry.

"I said i-im a man not gay. I said s-stop but he didn't. M-mark hyung i-i thought he's not like t-that. Hyung i-im scared." He said while tears runnung down to his face.

When mark saw him his a complete crying mess. He want to kill JB right now after what he did to tae.

------------------------------------

Last day of their vication and tae is putting distance between them. He's really scared of him right now after what he did to him.

Tae is at the room packing his things and ready to go and end this vication not because he hate got7 but JB.

His about to hold his bag whenJB stops him and trap him..............

He thought it will happen again but................

"tae I'm really sorry." Said not looking at him because of guilt.

"I don't know what came in to me to do that to you. I admit since i first saw you i already fall for you i don't just admit that i will fall for a guy like you. So I thought that i only like you because i want to touch you so i did that. Than o realize that i really like you. It hurts that your putting a distance between us it hurts to know that you are scared of me. Tae I'm really sorry." As he raise his head to look at tae crying. He also start crying.

"I don't know what to say......"

"It's okay if can't forgive me." He said and about to go but tae stops him.

"I forgive you." He don't know but he feels that his really sincere.

"REALLY?!?! Thank you."

"But I'm sorry i can't take your confessions because im into girls."

"No. It's okay. But can we be friends?" He said opening his arm asking for a hug.

"Sure hyung." Then he hug back.

"Friends."

-----------------------------

I don't know why update again today i just feel like it😂

By the way it's MY BIRTHDAY!!!🎁🎉🎁🎊

I just wanna give you another chapter.😊

I love you all!💓

-Author ❤