Ch.20

Well..........after a long ride they reach their destination..........jeju island.

"Wow!! I miss here! It's been a long time since i visit here with him. I wish his with me again." Tae said.

"Who is him tae?"

"Don't you remember? Bogum hyung!!" Mark only reply in 'oh'.

Well tae, mark and bogum were friend since kids. Bogum and tae was the closest. When we reach highschool bogum's parents want him to live in US and continue his highschool there. We don't have any communication with him ever since he leave we also don't know when will he comback.

Well......................there's one listening to their conversation.

'Who is bogum?'

'Is he tae's past boyfriend?'

'Tae already had a boyfriend?!'

Please stop stalking them namjoon. After tae choose to sit next to Mark he gets mad to others that tae didn't choose to sit with him because of them.

His very curious about the Bogum guy. He will try to research him................

-------------------------------

"Maneger hyung already decided who's going to be rooming to who and its room numbers because we already have the reservations. Well he gave me the list............

Namjoon/Jackson - #26  first floor

Mark/Yugyeom - #27  first floor

Jungkook/Youngjae - #28  first floor

Jin/JR. - #29  first floor

Suga/Bambam - #67  second floor

Jhope/Jimin - #68  second floor

Taehyung/JB - #69 second floor

Yeah.............so i will just text you when were going to eat our luch and meet at the lobby." - jackson said.

After hearing the roommates he tense up after hearing tae is going to roomate with JB.

Tae is very happy that he is going to be rooming with his bias!!

"Can't we change roommates? " mark said.

"No, maneger hyung said that it's already official. He decided for us and only him he said."

"Can i talk to him if he will allow me?"

"He said he's at the meeting right now so let's not contact him for now."

Mark sign........

What to do. He look at JB who is looking at tae right now. Than JB looking at him with a smirk like he want to tell him that 'you can't do anything about it' look making his blood boil and want to ripped that smirk from his face right now.

-------------------------------------

So did you like my stories?!?! Do you think i should still continue this? I have to much work to do because of school😒 so sorry for not updating😢

-Author ❤